AAI Recruitment 2018 Junior Assistant 239 Vacancies www.aai.aero.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) came up with wonderful news for the candidates who are waiting for the government job notifications. Many people are continuously writing government exams and trying their luck and here is the good news for them. AAI is inviting the applications for the interested and eligible candidates to fill up the vacancies of 239 junior assistant vacancies. All the interested candidates are suggested to read the official notification to know the details like eligibility criteria, exam pattern, dates etc, however, we are mentioning all the important details here. For more information, candidates can check official website of AAI that is www.aai.aero.
AAI Recruitment 2018 Details:
- Organization Name: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
- of Posts: 239
- Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
- Apply mode: Online
- Official Website: aai.aero
Junior Assistant at North Eastern Region Details:
The details of eligibility criteria for the candidates who want to apply for Junior Assistant fire services should know the following details. Check it.
Educational qualification: The candidates who are going to apply for junior assistant fire Service of AAI Recruitment 2018 should have passed Diploma/12th standard in Mechanical /Automobile /fire with minimum 50% marks from recognized University or college.
Number of Posts: There are total 69 vacancies for the post of junior assistant in fire Services.
Age Limit: The age limit for the candidates who are applying to AAI Recruitment 2018 should be between 18 – 30 years and the reservation will be applicable to eligible candidates as the rules of AAI.
Pay Scale: The pay scale for the selected candidates in junior assistant fire Service in the AAI Recruitment 2018 is Rs.12,500-28,500/Month.
Selection Process: The candidates who applied for the AAI Recruitment 2018 will be conducted computer based online test followed by documents verification, medical fitness, driving test, and physical endurance test.
Driving License: The candidates who are applying to the AAI Recruitment 2018 must possess driving license. For more details, check official notification in the website.
Physical Fitness: The candidates who are applying for the AAI Recruitment 2018 should undergo physical fitness test conducted by AAI. The clear details are mentioned in notification.
Application Fee: The application fee for the candidates who had applied for AAI Recruitment 2018 is Rs 400. SC/ST/PWD/Women are exempted from the payment of fee.
- Opening Date for Registration of Applications: 16.12.2017 at 17:00 Hrs
- Last Date for submission of Application: 15.01.2018 up to 17:00 Hrs
- Last Date for payment of Application Fee (Step-III): 17.01.2018 up to 17:00 Hrs
Junior Assistant at Western Region Details:
Many of the details of Junior Assistant at Western Region are same as for the above posts. Some details are varied and they are mentioning here.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should pass 10th/12th plus 3 year Diploma in Mechanical /Automobile /fire with minimum 50% marks.
Age Limit: 18 – 30 years
Selection process: Same as the North eastern region process.
Application Fee: Rs 1000. For SC/ST/PWD/Women, there is no fee.
- Opening Date for Registration of Applications: 06.12.2017 at 10:00 Hrs
- Last Date for submission of Application: 31.12.2017 up to 23:59 Hrs.
- Last Date for payment of Application Fee (Step-III): 31.12.2017 up to 23:59 Hrs.
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2018:
- Go to the official website of AAI
- Click on the link of application form.
- Fill the details and check it once.
- Now, submit the application and take the printout.
- Keep the printout safe till exam gets completed.