BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2017 online application @ careers.bhelbpl.co.in
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited released its recruitment notification 2017 for 229 apprentice posts. Graduates and Diploma candidates are eligible to apply for these posts so that they can check the detailed recruitment notification released by BHEL in its official website careers.bhelbpl.co.in. This is a wonderful opportunity for the job seekers who completed their graduation or diploma in MP domicile. BHEL stated that the last date for applying to the posts is December 9, 2017. As the time for last date is very less, we suggest the aspirants to apply for the posts as soon as possible after reading this complete post regarding BHEL Vacancy 2017.
BHEL is a government organization and is Engineering and Manufacturing company in New Delhi, India, Every year, BHEL releases jobs notification and selects many people after written test and interview. One has to qualify written test first to attend the interview of BHEL. The company was established in 1964 and became the largest power generation equipment manufacturer in India. Also, BHEL awarded prestigious Maharatna in the year 2013 by Govt of India for its wide-scale operations.
BHEL Recruitment 2017 Details
Name of the Organization: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Name of the Post: Graduate & Diploma Engineering Apprentice
No. of Posts: 229
Application Mode: Online
Official Website: careers.bhelbpl.co.in
BHEL Recruitment 2017 Graduate Vacancies:
- Chemical Engineering - 1
- Civil Engineering - 3
- Computer Science & Application - 4
- Electrical Engineering - 43
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering - 3
- Electronics & Telecomm Engineering - 13
- Industrial Engineering - 7
- Information Technology - 1
- Instrumentation Technology - 1
- Mechanical Engineering - 60
- Metallurgy - 2
TOTAL POSTS - 138
- BHEL Recruitment 2017 Diploma Vacancies:
- Civil Engineering – 5
- Electrical Engineering – 24
- Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering – 2
- Mechanical Engineering – 40
- Modern Office Management – 20
TOTAL POSTS – 91
BHEL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying to BHEL recruitment 2017 vacancies, candidates must have to look at the eligibility criteria mentioned here to know whether they are eligible to these jobs or not.
For graduate apprentice, a candidate should have completed his/her Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering with at least 70 % (60% for SC/ST)in relevant branch. For technical apprentice, candidates of Diploma in Engineering/Office management are eligible.
Age Limit: The age limit for the applicants should be between 14 – 25 years as on 1st November 2017. For OBC candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years, for SC/ST candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years and for PWD candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years. For BHEL, Ex-servicemen, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2017:
Candidates should apply through online for BHEL Recruitment 2017. The process of applying online is explained here in detail:
- Go to the official website careers.bhelbpl.co.in
- Check the online application page
- Read the instructions mentioned
- Fill the details asked in the application without any mistakes.
- Re-check the filled application before submitting.
- Submit the application and take the printout of it.
- Send the acknowledgment slip to the below address along with required documents (mentioned in official notification)
Post Box No. 35,
Piplani Post Office,
BHEL Bhopal- 462022 (M.P.)
- Keep a copy of the application with you for reference
Important Dates of BHEL Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date to apply: 19th November 2017
- Last Date to apply: 9th December 2017
- Last Date to Submit Hard Copy: 16th December 2017.