Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 – 18 707 Vacancies
Here is the good news for the people who are waiting for the police jobs recruitment notification. Delhi police is inviting applications to all the eligible Indian Nationals to apply for Multi-Tasking Staff (Civilian) Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial in various trades. The candidates who are interested to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 can check the eligibility details here and for more information, you can check the official website www.delhipolice.nic.in or www.delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in
It is important to check the last date to apply for the examination along with other details. If you try to apply for after the last date, you cannot find the application form. So, we suggest all the people to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible instead of dragging till the last date as sometimes the website gets struck due to more members visiting the website. The last date for applying for Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 707 vacancies is 16th January 2018.
The application for Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 are not available yet as they will be made available at official website of Delhi police from 17th December 2017. Till then people have to wait for the application form to fill it up. Meanwhile, they can prepare for the exams by checking the exam pattern and syllabus.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 Details:
- Name of the Organization: Delhi Police
- Total Number of Vacancies: 707 Posts
- Name of the Post: MTS (Civilian)
- Starting date to Submit Application: 17th December 2017
- Last Date to Submit Application: 16th January 2018
- Apply Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.delhipolice.nic.in
Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 Post Wise Details:
- Cook: 253 posts
- Water carrier: 54 posts
- Safai Karamchari: 237 posts
- Mochi (Cobbler): 14 posts
- Dhobi (Washer man): 68 posts
- Tailor: 16 posts
- Daftri: 03 posts
- Mali (Gardener): 16 posts
- Barber: 39 posts
- Carpenter: 01 post
Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility criteria is really essential for everyone to apply for any kind of job. Similarly, Delhi police department also set some eligibility conditions to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 707 vacancies. Check it now before applying to the posts.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have completed SSC or equivalent or ITI in above mentioned trades from any recognized University or institute.
Age Limit: The age limit for the candidates who are going to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 should be between 18 to 27 years as on January 16, 2018. For OBC candidates, the upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years and for SC/ST, the upper age relaxation is 5 years, for PWD candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed by 8 years, and 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST persons with disabilities.
Pay Scale: The pay scale for the selected candidates in Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 is Rs. 19900- Rs. 63200/- for barber and Dhobi posts and for remaining vacancies, it is Rs. 18000- Rs. 56900/- per month.
How to Apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of Delhi Police i.e., delhipolice.nic.in
- Click on the recruitment notification link of Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 707 vacancies.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill up the application form without any mistakes.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the print out of it and keep it safe for further use.