GRSE Recruitment 2018 261 Apprentice Vacancies
Here is the great opportunity for the people who are waiting for government job notifications. Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd (GRSE) is inviting applications for the candidates who eligible and interested to fill up Trade Apprentices, Graduate Apprentices, and Technician Apprentices. The total number of vacancies available in GRSE Recruitment 2018 for these posts is 261. As the number is not too high or low, the candidates are suggested to prepare well for the exam. There are some chances to have tough competition.
Before applying for any job, it is required to know the eligibility criteria to know whether you are eligible to apply for the job or not. Similarly, for the candidates who are going to apply for GRSE Recruitment 2018 261 Apprentice Vacancies, there is a need to check whether they are eligible to apply for the posts or not. Also, it is essential to submit the application before the last date as the link of application will get disabled after the last date. The last date for submitting the application form of GRSE recruitment 2018 is December 27, 2017.
GRSE Recruitment 2018 Details:
- Name of the Organization: Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd (GRSE)
- of Posts: 261
- Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentices, Graduate Apprentices, and Technician Apprentices
- Apply Mode: Online
- Official Website: grse.nic.in
GRSE Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
- Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI): 150 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Fresher): 36 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: 38 Posts
- Technician Apprentice: 37 Posts
The candidate’s eligibility for educational qualification varies according to the post they apply for. So we suggest everyone to check the official notification to know if they have required qualification.
The age limit for the applicants should be between 14 – 25 years as on January 1, 2018 and age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per the rules of GRSE.
How to Apply for GRSE Recruitment 2018:
The process of applying online is very simple. The candidates who want to apply for GRSE Recruitment 2018 261 Apprentice Vacancies can check out this step by step process.
- The candidates who wants to apply for the vacancies can go to the official website of GRSE i.e., grse.nic.in
- Now, get into the official notification of GRSE Recruitment 2018 and read all the instructions carefully.
- Now, go to the application form through the link available in the official website and fill the application form carefully without any mistakes.
- After filling the application form, check it once to avoid mistakes.
- Now, submit the application form and take the printout of it.
- The printout should be kept safe and there is no need to send it to GRSE, but it should be produced during the verification process of certificates.
The candidates will be selected based on the merit list of 10th class and qualifying examination in their trade. For more detailed information, candidates can check the official notification of GRSE Recruitment 2018 261 Apprentice Vacancies which is present in the official website of GRSE.
Pay Scale: The pay scale for the candidates is as follows. For, graduate apprentice, the pay scale is Rs 10,000 and for Technician apprentice, it is Rs. 8000/-. For all other posts pay scale, candidates are requested to check the official notification.