UP Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017 Re Exam Released @ prpb.gov.in
Here is the good news for the people who are waiting for UP Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017 Re Exam. UPPRPB released the recruitment notification for sub inspector vacancies long back and till then applicants are waiting for the UP Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017 and now, they are available at the official website of UP Police that is aglasem.com.
To know the clear details and instructions regarding the admit card, candidates are suggested to check the official website. UP Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017 for both male and female are released now, so all the applicants are suggested to download the admit cards/hall tickets as soon as possible before the exam date.
The registration number and the date of birth of the applicant are must to download the UP Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017, so we suggest all of them to take their registration number and date of birth according to their certificates while downloading the admit card. There are separate links for downloading UP Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017 for male and female in the official website. Also, there are practice tests to prepare earlier for the exams on the same website.
If you don’t know your registration number, you can get it by following the link for it in the official website and for that you have to your name, your father name, and date of birth as per the certificates. Also, you have to enter the verification code asked there in the website. Now, just click on the search button to get your registration number.
How to Download UP Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official website of UP Police aglasem.com.
- Click on the link of UP Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017.
- Now, you can find two links, for male and female.
- Click on the link depending on your gender.
- Now, the page asking the details like your registration number, date of birth, and verification code will be appeared
- Enter all the details correctly and click on submit.
- Now, your UP Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017 will be appeared on the screen.
- Once check all the details are appeared correctly or not.
- If everything is fine, you can download the UP Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017.
- If there are any mistakes in it, you can consult UP Police recruitment department through the website.
Examination Process and Instructions:
- The examination will be based on computer test and contains objective type questions.
- The duration of the examination is 2 hours and no person can leave the exam hall till the time completes.
- The mock test link will be made available from 6th Dec 2017 to 22nd Dec 2017 in the website prpb.gov.in.
- The candidates come to the biometric desk at the examination hall before 20 minutes of the exam.
- The original ID proof of the candidate who is going to write the exam s compulsory.
- Those who come to the exam hall without UP Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017 and ID proof are not allowed to write the exam.
For more instructions about the UP Police Sub Inspector exam, you can check the official website of it.