AGHC Advocate General UP Various Recruitment 2022: Office of the Advocate General, under the Uttar Pradesh Advocate General and Law Officers Establishment Service Rule 2009, has issued online notification for the Additional Private Secretary (ENGLISH), Assistant Review Officer, Computer Operator Grade – A, Computer Assistant, Peon (Anusewak), Farrash, Bundle Lifter, Mali, Sweeper (Safaiwala) and Photostate Operator, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 92 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site aghcrecruitment.net for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
AGHC Advocate General UP Various Recruitment 2022: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : AGHC Advocate General UP Various Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Board Name : Office of Advocate General, Uttar Pradesh
- Advertisement Number : NA
- No. of Posts : 92 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : December 2021
- Last date to apply : 06/01/2022
- Re Print Form Last Date : 06/01/2022
- Receipt Hard Copy Last Date : 17/01/2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Before 10 days exam
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- For APS English Post :
- General / OBC / EWS: 1500/-
- SC / ST : 1000/-
- For ARO / Computer Asst., Computer Operator Post :
- General / OBC / EWS: 1000/-
- SC / ST : 800/-
- For Other Group D Post :
- General / OBC / EWS: 500/-
- SC / ST : 300/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Demand Draft DD in Favour of “Advocate General, U.P., High Court Allahabad”, payable at State Bank of India, Allahabad High Court Branch, Prayagraj.
AGHC Advocate General UP Various Online Form 2021-22 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years for Group D Post
- Minimum Age : 21 Years for Other Post
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per AGHC Recruitment rules.
AGHC Advocate General UP Various Vacancy 2021-22- Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 92 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|1.||Additional Private Secretary (ENGLISH) (APS)||28|
|2.||Assistant Review Officer (ARO)||29|
|3.||Computer Operator Grade – A||10|
AGHC Advocate General UP Various Recruitment – Eligibility Details
|1.||Additional Private Secretary (ENGLISH) (APS)||Bachelor’s degree of a university established by law in India or qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto and minimum speed of 100 words per minute in English shorthand and 30 words per minute in English typing. Good Knowledge of Computer Applications is essential.|
|2.||Assistant Review Officer (ARO)||Bachelor’s degree of a university established by law in India or qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto and minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English typing or 25 words per minute in Hindi typing. Good Knowledge of Computer Applications is essential.|
|3.||Computer Operator Grade – A||Bachelor’s Degree of a university established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto and diploma in Computer Science from a recognized institution/‘O” level certificate from DOEACC/NIELIT. Three years’ experience in the field of Computer Applications is essential.|
|4.||Computer Assistant||Intermediate examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto and must possess minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English typing or 25 word per minute in Hindi typing.|
|5.||Peon (Anusewak)||8th passed|
|7.||Bundle Lifter||8th passed|
|8.||Mali||8th passed and experience of five years as Mali.|
|9.||Sweeper (Safaiwala)||Class V Exam Passed|
|10.||Photostate Operator||8th passed and must possess experience of five years in operating photostate machine.|
How to Apply AGHC Advocate General UP Various Online Form 2021-22?
- Candidates can apply for AGHC Advocate General UP Various Recruitment 2022 between December 2021 to 17/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the AGHC Advocate General UP Various Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.