AIMS Portal Indian Railway : AIMS Indian Railways has started an online system for providing e-services to their respective employees (employees and officers). Railway employees can view their monthly salary/payslip details, income tax information, provident fund details etc. through this portal.
In this modern era of digitization, where India is moving towards complete digitisation, the Government of India has introduced a unique portal called AIMS Portal (Accounting Information and Management System).
AIMS stands for Accounting Information Management System and is an online system created by Indian Railways for its employees. As of now, around 13,08,000 workers are working day and night in different regions of the country to manage this vast railway network. It has been launched by the Railway Department for its employees.
All Railway employees who want to get salary slip and login through Aims Portal then read all guidelines issued by Indian Railways. We will provide brief information about “Aims Portal 2021”.
|Portal Name||AIMS Portal|
|Scheme Benefits||Employee Login, Registration and Pay Slip Download|
|Official Website||https://www. aims.indianrailways.gov.in/|
Process Of AIMS Portal Online Registration
The process of AIMS Portal Online Registration is as follows –
An employee gets access to his/her financial and personal data through this portal. Employee has to register in this site to view his personal details, Salary, PF, Income Tax Estimate and download payslip. As per TRAI guidelines, Subscribers have to submit their consent to receive SMS alerts by sending SMS START to 09821736069.
You need to follow the simple steps given below to register yourself under AIMS portal.
- In order to register themselves on the AIMS portal, railway employees are first required to go on official website.
- You can click on the official website option given above to go to the website launched by the Railway Authority.
- On the official website of Railway Officers (AIMS Portal) you will find “Employee Self Service” option.
- A new page will open in front of you. Here you will be asked to enter ID and Password information.
- After entering the email ID and password, a confirmation email will be sent to your email ID to authenticate it.
- Opening this confirmation email you will need to verify yourself by clicking on the link provided.
- As a new user now, you will need to“New User Registration” link.
- A new page will open in front of you, you have to enter the following details.
- Employee Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Now after registering yourself in the website through all the above steps, you can login with the help of login id and password.
AIMS Portal Login Process
AIMS Portal Login Process is as follows –
- First you have to visit the official website of Railway Employees Self Service.
- On the homepage of the website you have to click on the “Login” button. After this a new page will open in front of you.
- After filling the User ID and Password in the space provided here, click on the “Submit” button.
- This way you can easily log in to the AIMS Portal of Indian Railways Indian Railway are.
Process to View Railway Payslip Salary
The process to view Railway Payslip Salary is as follows –
- First of all visit the official website of AIMS Portal – https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Click on Employee Self Service link from there on the homepage.
- Now, log in with your id password.
- After logging in with your credentials in the next step, you need to click on the option named Payslip.
- You can now track your payslip.
Procedure to recover password on AIMS Portal
- First of all visit the official website of Accounting Information and Management System (AIMS) Portal i.e. https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, on the right side you will find ‘ Employee Self Service‘ Scroll down and click on ‘Forgot Password’.
- A new tab will open in which you have to enter your Aadhar Number (in the User ID box), Mobile Number and Date of Birth
- If all the details are correct then a new password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Required Documents And Eligibility Criteria
The following are the documents required and eligibility criteria for AIIMS Portal –
- The applicant should be an Indian Railway employee.
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
Benefits And Objectives
- All railway employees can view their salary, pension, insurance and other details through this portal.
- Salary/salary slips of employees can also be downloaded through this portal.
- Major schemes have been implemented in North Central Railway for the welfare of railway personnel, skill development, digitization of service related subjects, timely promotion, provision of better medical facilities etc.
- Information related to salary, leave, provident fund etc. can also be accessed by the concerned employee through Railway Employees Self Service (RESS) web application.
Hope you have liked the information given by us, for more details please visit the official website. Also bookmark JMCH for more such information.