APPSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2021-22 : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), has issued online notification for the Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant and Executive Posts, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 730 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site psc.ap.gov.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
APPSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2021-22 : Highlights
- Recruitment Name : APPSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2021-22
- Recruitment Board Name : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Advertisement Number : NA
- No. of Posts : 730 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 30/12/2021
- Last date to apply : 19/01/2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Before 10 days exam
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS : Rs.250/-
- OBC : Rs.250/-
- SC/ST: Rs.80/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
APPSC Jr Assistant Online Form 2021-22 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 42 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per APPSC Recruitment rules.
APPSC Jr Assistant Vacancy 2021-22- Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post :720 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|1.||Jr Assistant cum Computer Assistant||670|
Vacancy details: Post wise
|S.No.||Post Name – Jr Assistant cum Computer Assistant||Total Post|
|S.No.||Post Name – Executive Officer||Total Post|
APPSC Jr Assistant Recruitment – Eligibility Details
- Jr Assistant cum Computer Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree. One should pass the Computer Proficiency Test conducted by District Collector. (To those who will be shortlisted before the appointment )
- Executive – Bachelor’s Degree from a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central
Act or a State Act or Provincial Act or any other Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any
other equivalent qualifications.
APPSC Jr Assistant Recruitment : Selection Process
All Candidate will be selected on the basis of:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
How to Apply APPSC Jr Assistant Online Form 2021-22?
- Candidates can apply for APPSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2021-22 between 30/12/2021 to 19/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the APPSC Jr Assistant Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.