BECIL IT Recruitment 2021-22: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL), has issued online notification for the IT Professional, Station Manager (RCS), Instructor (Mechanical Stream and Instructor (Avionics Stream), this recruitment being conducted on a total of 06 posts, for contract basis for deployment in the office of Pawan Hans Limited, HQ, Delhi and its regional offices all over India, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site becil.com for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
BECIL IT Recruitment 2021-22: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : BECIL IT Recruitment 2021-22
- Recruitment Board Name : Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
- Advertisement Number : N.2021/105
- No. of Posts : 06 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: All India
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 28/12/2021
- Last date to apply : 08/01/2022
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN : Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)/-
- OBC : Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)/-
- SC/ST: Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)/-
- Ex-Serviceman : Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)/-
- Women : Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)/-
- EWS/PH : Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
BECIL IT Online Form 2021-22 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 45 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per BECIL Recruitment rules.
BECIL IT Vacancy 2021-22- Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 06 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Post Location|
|1.||IT Professional||HQ Delhi – 01|
|2.||Station Manager (RCS)||Imphal-01, Chandigarh-01, Dehradun-01|
|3.||Instructor (Mechanical Stream)||HQ Delhi – 01|
|4.||Instructor (Avionics Stream)||HQ Delhi – 01|
BECIL Recruitment – Eligibility Details
- IT Professional HQ Delhi – B.E./B.Tech (Information Technology/Information Science/Computer Science/Electronics) with 4-5 years of experience in relevant field. Working knowledge of Java Spring Boot, PostgreSQL Database Administration (DBA) is essential
- Station Manager (RCS) – MBA / PG Degree with specialization in Marketing from a recognized Institution / University. 2. One year post qualification executive experience of handling airlines, GSAs and related fields.
- Instructor (Mechanical Stream) HQ Delhi – Basic AME Licence (BAMEL) in relevant category or Degree in Engineering in Aeronautical / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Instruments Engineering with one year post qualification practical / instructional experience in aviation industry. OR Diploma in any of the above disciplines or Bachelor of Science with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics / Bachelor of Science (Electronics) with three years post qualification practical / instructional experience in aviation industry. Instructors assigned to teach Paper-I (Air Law, Airworthiness Requirements & Human Performance) should have passed Paper-I of AME Licence Examination. Instructors teaching Paper-OOO subjects should have passed Paper-III in the relevant category or have adequate maintenance experience in the relevant category.
- Instructor (Avionics Stream) HQ Delhi – Basic AME Licence (BAMEL) in relevant category or Degree in Engineering in Electrical / Electronics / Instruments has passed Paper-III in the relevant category with one year post qualification practical / instructional experience in aviation industry. OR Diploma in any of the above disciplines, have passed Paper-III in the relevant category with three years post qualification practical / instructional experience in aviation industry.
How to Apply BECIL Online Form 2021-22?
- Candidates can apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021-22 between 28/12/2021 to 08/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the BECIL IT Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.