BHEL Recruitment 2021: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited in short BHEL has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Engineer (FTA-Civil) and Supervisor (FTA-Civil). Candidates can check it’s official site careers.bhel.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc in this post. Let’s start.
BHEL Recruitment 2021 – Highlights
- Recruitment Name : BHEL Recruitment 2021
- Recruitment Board Name : Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited
- Post Name : Engineer (FTA-Civil) and Supervisor (FTA-Civil)
- No. of Posts : 16 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 24/11/2021
- Last date to apply : 07/12/2021
- Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee : 07/12/2021
- Exam Date : Very Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Not Declared Yet
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- General/OBC: Rs.200/-
- OBC NCL : Rs.200/-
- SC/ST: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
Age Limit for BHEL Recruitment 2021– 01/11/2021
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per rules.
BHEL Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Engineer (FTA-Civil)-08
- Supervisor (FTA-Civil)-08
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Recruitment 2021
Engineer (FTA-Civil)- Candidates should have full time Graduate Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil Engineering from any recognized Institute with minimum 60% marks. Also, there should be minimum 2 years post qualification experience.
Supervisor (FTA-Civil) – Candidates should have full time Graduate Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil Engineering from any recognized Institute with minimum 60% marks. Also, there should be minimum 2 years post qualification experience.
Salary for BHEL Recruitment 2021
- Engineer (FTA-Civil) – Rs. 71,040/-
- Supervisor (FTA-Civil) – Rs. 39, 670/-
How to Apply online for BHEL Vacancy 2021?
- Candidates can apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021 between 24/11/2021 to 07/12/2021.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Take a print out of the final submitted online application.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.