Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021-22: The Registry of the High Court, Bombay has issued online notification for the Bombay High Court Clerk posts, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 247 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site bombayhighcourt.nic.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021-22: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021-22
- Recruitment Board Name : The Registry of the High Court, Bombay
- Advertisement Number : NA
- No. of Posts : 247 Posts
- Salary : Rs. 19,900-63,200 plus allowances as per the Rules
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Maharashtra
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 23/12/2021
- Last date to apply : 06/01/2022
- Exam Date : Notify soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: 10 days before Exam
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS : Rs.25/-
- OBC: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 25/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
Bombay High Court Online Form 2022 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 38 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per BHC Recruitment rules.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021-22: Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 247 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name- Clerk||Total Post|
Bombay High Court Recruitment- Eligibility Details
- Graduate of any recognized University in any faculty. However, the preference will be given to Law Graduates.
- Government Commercial Certificate Examination or examination conducted by Government Board or Government Certificate in Computer Typing Basic Course (GCC-TBC) or I. T. I. for English Typing with speed of 40 w.p. m.
- Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar-7 and Open Office Org.
Bombay High Court Recruitment- Selection Process Details
The eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for written test of 90 marks of one hour duration comprising of Objective type multiple choice questions on Marathi, English, GK, General Intelligence, Arithmetic and Computer.
How to Apply Bombay High Court Online Form 2022?
- Candidates can apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021-22 between 23/12/2021 to 06/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the Bombay High Court Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.