Common Admission Test or CAT 2021. This year IIM is being managed by Ahmedabad. The test will take place on November 28, 2021. Learn what to do to pass this test.
This year IIM is being managed by Ahmedabad. The test will take place on November 28, 2021. While writing the test in lakhs .. only a few people are qualifying. Corporate companies are laying the red carpet for talented students who have completed MBA, PGDM, PGPM and other management courses selected by CAT at prestigious high schools.
Offer packages in the millions. Especially if you have completed MBA in IIMs .. Corporate companies (Corporate) ask and give more opportunities. That is why there is fierce competition for admissions in management courses at reputed institutes. The test procedure in this context .. Let’s learn how to prepare.
CAT 2021 – Exam Pattern, Test procedure
Step 1: This year 2.30 million people will be writing for CAT. This number is slightly higher than in the past. 2.27 lakh people wrote the test last year.
Step 2: The CAT test is performed in a computer based test.
Step 3: There are essentially three sections. There are 26 questions in the Wireball Ability and Reading Comprehension section. Quantitative Ability has 26 questions. There are 24 questions in Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning. The total exam consists of 76 questions.
Step 4: The test will have a Negative Marking procedure. Each question carries three marks. One mark for a wrong question becomes a negative mark. However, some questions do not have a multiple choice and do not have a negative mark.
Step 5: Those who pass this test will be selected through Group Discussion (GD), Written Ability Test (WAT), Personal Interviews.
What is required to pass the CAT ..
- In order to pass the CAT exam, one must have a good understanding of the CAT syllabus.
- Mostly by mastering the model papers one can gain a grip on the test writing process.
- Solving sample question papers will also help in determining how much time you can devote to a subject.
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC) is a very important part of the CAT exam.
- Must be highly proficient in this field in order to pass the CAT.
- Most English papers, novels can be mastered by reading the language.
- Quantitative Aptitude section requires practice of formulas, concepts and theory.
- Questions are asked only from Maths in this section. This section is the rigorous section of the CAT exam. There is no doubt that even the highest scoring section in the CAT exam has a similar charm.
- In this section Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry, Mensuration questions are mostly asked. Accuracy
Food .. Health is important
Most students have been studying continuously since they took the exam. Focusing on reading more often can lead to poor health. It’s not fair. The eye needs sleep. Eating habits should be careful. Dietary habits are important to cope with stress during the test period. Good health gives a strong mind. As well as faster calculations
Q 1: Which date will be held CAT Exam 2021?
This year CAT 2021 Exam will be held on November 2021.
Q 2: Will be Negative Marking in CAT Exam?
Yes, 1/3 Negative marking will be apply.