CGPSC Law Officer Recruitment 2021: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission CGPSC has issued online notification for Law officer posts, this recruitment is being conducted on a total of 01 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end and interested candidates can apply.
Candidates can check it’s official site psc.cg.gov.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc in this post. Let’s start.
CGPSC Law Officer Recruitment 2021- Highlights
- Recruitment Name : CGPSC Law Officer Recruitment 2021
- Recruitment Board Name : Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
- Advertisement Number :Advt No. : 17/2021
- Post Name : Law Officer
- No. of Posts : 01 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 25/12/2021
- Last date to apply : 23/01/2022
- Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee : 23/01/2022
- Correction Last Date : 24-28 January 2022
- Exam Date : Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: One week ahead of Exam Date
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- General/EWS/Other State: Rs.400/-
- OBC NCL : Rs.300/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
CGPSC Law Officer Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Post Wise
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 25 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years. (Other State)
- Maximum Age : 35 Years. (Chhattisgarh Domicile)
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per NHB Bank rules.
Chhattisgarh Vidhi Adhikari Vacancy Details- Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 01 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
CGPSC Law Officer Recruitment 2021- Eligibility Details
You can look below for branch wise eligibility details..
Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) in Any Recognized University in India.
How to Apply CGPSC Law Officer Online Form 2021?
- Candidates can apply for CGPSC Law Officer Recruitment 2021 between 25/12/2021 to 23/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Take a print out of the final submitted online application.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.