Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021: Indian Coast Guard has brought a good news for the youth of India, Indian Coast Guard has issued notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant 02/2022 batch, so the candidates who are interested in this recruitment can start from 06 December 2021. You can apply online through the link given below.
Candidates can check it’s official site www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc in this post. Let’s start.
Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021 – Highlights
- Recruitment Name : Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021
- Recruitment Board Name : Indian Coast Guard
- Advertisement Number : NA
- Post Name : Assistant Commandant, General Duty, Commercial Pilot, Technical Posts
- No. of Posts : 50 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: All India
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 06/12/2021
- Last date to Apply : 17/12/2021
- Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee : 17/12/2021
- Exam Date : January 2022
- Admit Card Issue Date: Not Declared Yet
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- General/EWS: Nil/-
- OBC NCL : Nil/-
- SC/ST: Nil/-
- Ex- Service Man: Nil
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
Age Limit for CG Assistant Commandant Bharti 2021-
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- General Duty (Male): Age Between 01/07/1997 to 30/06/2001.
- Commercial Pilot (CPL SSA): The date of birth of the candidate should be between 01/07/1997 to 30/06/2003.
- Technical (Engineering & Electrical) : The date of birth of the candidate should be between 01/07/1997 to 30/06/2001.
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per rules.
CG Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- General Duty (GD): 30 Posts
- Commercial Pilot (CPL SSA): 10 Posts
- Technical (Engineering): 06 Posts
- Technical (Electrical): 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021
Below are post wise eligibility criteria..
General Duty (Male): Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 60% marks in all semesters/years and Mathematics, Physics as one of the subjects in class 12th level examination.
Commercial Pilot (CPL SSA): Both male and female can apply for this post. Candidate Must Have Passed Intermediate Exam With 60% Marks And Candidate Must Have Valid Commercial Pilot License From DGCA.
Technical (Engineering & Electrical): Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Communication / Power Engineering / Power Electronics / Naval Architecture / Mechanical / Marine / Automotive / Mechatronics / Industrial & Production / Metallurgy / Design / Aeronautical / Aerospace Degree/Diploma in Engineering with 60% marks in aggregate and 60% marks in class 12th with Mathematics or Physics as a compulsory subject.
For more details related to eligibility, candidates read the notification.
Salary for Coast Guard Assistant Commandant
You can check respective posts salary in notification, that’s given below.
- CG Assistant Commandant salary – Rs. 5 Lakhs to 15 Lakhs Per Year
How to Apply online for Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2021 Application From?
- Candidates can apply for Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021 between 06/12/2021 to 17/12/2021.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Take a print out of the final submitted online application.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.