Corona Vaccine Online Registration : The Government of India has launched an online registration portal of vaccination to avoid the corona epidemic, and people are now being vaccinated at a rapid pace. This vaccination campaign is currently only applicable for people above 18 years of age.
In such a situation, if you also want to avoid this disease, then you must get the corona virus vaccine. In such a situation, get yourself registered as soon as possible and get vaccinated. We have provided more information related to vaccination in this article, so read this article completely.
Corona Vaccine Online Registration – Overview
- Portal Name: CoWIN
- Launched by: Government of India
- Purpose: Corona Vaccine Registration
- Vaccine Name: Covishield, CoVaxin
- Official Website : https://www.cowin.gov .in/
Registration Process For Applying Corona Vaccine
The following is the registration process for applying the corona vaccine –
- To register online through the website, you must visit first https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/.
- On this portal you can register using your mobile number and OTP.
- With one mobile phone number, one can register up to 4 people, however, each individual will require their photo ID.
- If Aadhaar card is used as an identity document, consent will be obtained and recorded.
- Vaccine through Aarogya Setu To register, you need to first open the app and then click on the CoWin tab available on the home screen.
- Select ‘Vaccination Registration’ and then enter a phone number, which will be followed by an OTP.
- Click on Verify and you will be redirected to the registration page.
- Follow the same steps as above to register.
- On the day of appointment, Take the appointment slip and photo ID to the vaccination center and get the vaccine done as soon as possible.
Book A Slot Using WhatsApp
The process of booking slots for COVID vaccination can now be done through WhatsApp as well. The Ministry of Health and MyGov have announced that the MyGov Corona Helpdesk on WhatsApp now allows users to locate their nearest vaccination center and book their vaccine slot. Following is the process to book slots on WhatsApp –
- Save MyGov corona helpdesk number 9013151515 in your phone.
- Now send ‘Book Slot’ to this number on WhatsApp.
- Received via SMS Enter the 6 digit OTP.
- Now in the chat, choose your preferred date and location, Aadhar pin code and vaccine type.
- Get confirmation and immunization center on the day of your appointment Visit.
documents required for vaccination
Any ID mentioned below can be used with photo at the time of registration –
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Health Insurance Smart Card issued under the scheme of Ministry of Labor
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) JOB CARD
- Pension Document
- Service Identity Cards issued to employees by Central/State Government/Public Limited Companies
- Voter ID
It is worth noting that the COVID-19 vaccination campaign has started from May 1 for all people above the age of 18 years, registration is taking place on cowin.gov.in, Aarogya Setu App and UMANG App. In such a situation, interested citizens can also read the notification before online registration.
Hope you have liked this information related to “Corona Vaccine Online Registration”given by us, for similar information bookmark JMCH.