CoWIN Portal Registration – You can do Covid vaccination Registration for kids, 18+, Slot Booking, Certificate on Cowin.gov.in app. In today’s article, we will provide you all the important information related to this, so you are requested to read the whole article carefully.
CoWIN Portal Registration For 12+ & 18+
At this time, in view of the dreadful situation of Corona, the Central Government has made it mandatory for all the people of 12 year old, 18+ and 44+ to get vaccination. To make vaccination easy and simple, the government has launched an app called CoWIN, through which you can do Covid Vaccine Registration online from your mobile at home. You can also register for the vaccination by visiting cowin.gov.in.
Cowin Registration For Vaccine – Brief Description
- Article Name – CoWIN Portal Registration link & Process @ – Covid Vaccine Registration
- App Name – CoWIN
- Registration start date – 28 April 2021
- Vaccination start date – 01 May 2021 [ 4 PM ]
- Age Limit – 12+, 18+, 45+
- Official site – cowin.gov.in
- Available Vaccine Name- Moderna Vaccine, DRDO Anti Covid Drug, Covishield vaccine, Pfizer Vaccine Registration, Astrazeneca Vaccine, Covaxin
Covid-19 Vaccine Registration – Cowin.Gov.In Portal
Since the year 2020, the havoc of Corona is looming all over the world including India. After a long struggle, finally our scientists have broken it, which is the vaccine. The vaccine helps you fight it to a great extent. So all of you are requested to do the vaccination.
You can also do Covid vaccine registration through Aarogya Setu and Umang App. Below is the complete process of registration…
CoWIN.Gov.in Registration Process for Covid Vaccine
Step 1- First of all go to the official site https://www.cowin.gov.in/.
Step 2- Now click on “Register/Sign In”.
Step 3: Now enter your valid mobile number.
Step 4: Then click on Get OTP.
Step 5: Now enter the 6 digit OTP which will be sent to your mobile number.
Step 6: After that press the button of Verify & Proceed.
Step 7: Now your CoWIN registration has been done successfully.
Step 8: Now click on Register.
Step 9: Now select your Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, Ration Card with Photo).
Step 10: Now enter the ID number as per the selected ID
Step 11: Then enter the person’s name, gender, date of birth.
Step 12: At last press the Register button.
Step 13: Now you will get 15 marks Ref. You will get the ID, with which you go to the Covid Vaccination Center and get the vaccine.
Note:- Note that with one mobile number you can register up to 4 members for the Covid vaccine.
In this way you can register for Covid Vaccine through CoWIN Portal.
Documents for CoWin portal Registration
If you are looking to register for the Kovid Vaccine then you will need the following documents..
- Aadhar card
- driving license
- bank passbook
- pan card
- pension document
- Service Identity Card issued to employees by Central/State Government/Public Limited Companies
- voter id card
- Health insurance smart card issued under the scheme of Ministry of Labor
- NREGA job card
- official identity card
How to Check Nearest Vaccination Center And Slots Availability
If you want to locate any Vaccination Center near you then follow the below mentioned procedure for this.
- First of all follow the above steps 1-6.
- Now go to Search Vaccination Centers under Vaccination Service.
- You will get the option of search by pin, district, map.
- Now enter your pin code and click on search.
- Now choose age, cost and vaccine.
- Now you will be shown the available centers.
- This way you can locate the vaccination center near you.
COVID Vaccine Certificate Verification Online Process
The Co-WIN Vaccination Certificate consists of a digitally signed secure QR code. It can be authenticated online using the verification utility in this portal or using third party verification app using the services given below.
- First of all go to https://verify.cowin.gov.in/.
- Click on “Scan QR” code.
- A notification will pop up prompting you to activate your device’s camera.
- Point the camera at the QR code on the bottom right of the certificate issued and scan it.
- If the camera is unable to read the QR code within 45 seconds, a message – “Camera is not able to read the QR code, please try again” with a button will be displayed.
- The verifier will have to re-scan the QR code by following the instructions mentioned in step 2.
- On successful verification, the following features are displayed on the screen: – Message “Certificate successfully verified” Name, Age, Gender, Certificate ID, Beneficiary ID, Vaccine Name, Dose Date, Vaccination Status, On Vaccination.
Co-WIN Gov in Helpline Number
Helpline = +91 11 23978046 (Toll Free – 1075 )
Technical Helpline = 0120 4473222
CoWIN App Registration – FAQs
Q 1: Where can I register for COVID-19 vaccination?
You can log in to the CoWIN portal using the link www.cowin.gov.in and click on the “Register/Sign Inself” tab to register for COVID-19 vaccination.
Q 2: Whether a fee needs to be paid for registration.
No, there is no registration fee. The government has not imposed any kind of fee for covid vaccine registration. Corona vaccine is absolutely free. You can get it installed by visiting your nearest center.
Q 3: Is online registration mandatory for COVID-19 vaccination?
Vaccination centers offer a limited number of on-spot registration slots every day. Beneficiaries aged 45 years and above can schedule an appointment online or walk-in at the immunization centres.
Beneficiaries aged 18 years and above can schedule an appointment online or walk-in at government immunization centres. However, beneficiaries in the age group of 18-44 years must mandatorily register themselves and schedule an online appointment before visiting the private immunization centre.
In general, it is recommended for all beneficiaries to register online and schedule vaccinations well in advance for a hassle-free vaccination experience.
Q 4: Can I register for vaccination without Aadhar card (CoWIN Registration)?
Yes, you can register on the CoWIN portal using any of the following ID proofs:
- Driving license
- pan card
- pension passbook
- npr smart card
- Voter ID Card (EPIC)
- Unique Disability ID (UDID)
- Ration card
- Q 5: How to register on Cowin Gov In portal?
For this follow the method mentioned above in the article.
Q 6: How many people can register on the CoWIN portal from one mobile number.
Up to 4 people can register on CoWIN.Gov.in from one mobile number.
Q 7: Which age groups can register for vaccination on the CoWIN portal?
All Indian citizens of 18 years of age and above can register for the vaccination.
Q 8: Is vaccination free of charge at all immunization centres?
No. Currently, vaccination is free in government hospitals and Rs 250 is charged for beneficiaries aged 45 years and above in private hospitals.
Q 9: Where can I download the Vaccine Certificate?
You can download the vaccination certificate through CoWIN portal (cowin gov in) or Aarogya Setu App or Digi-Locker. For this, the mobile number used at the time of registration will be required.
Hope you liked the information given by us about Covid vaccine registration (CoWIN Gov In). For more such news, visit JMCH daily and bookmark the site.