CSIR NBRI Recruitment 2021: CSIR – National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) has issued online notification for the Scientist and other posts in the Employment News (18-24 December) 2021, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 16 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site nbri.res.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
CSIR NBRI Recruitment 2021: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : CSIR-NBRI Recruitment 2021
- Recruitment Board Name : CSIR – National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI)
- Advertisement Number : 03/2021
- No. of Posts : 16 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 06/12/2021
- Last date to apply : 31/01/2022
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of online application: 21/02/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Notified Soon
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS: Rs.100/-
- OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
CSIR NBRI Online Form 2021 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per CSIR NBRI Recruitment rules.
CSIR NBRI Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 16 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
CSIR NBRI Recruitment- Eligibility Details
|S.No.||Post Name||Eligibility Details|
|1.||Principal Scientist||Ph.D. in any science subject in the area of Plant Transformation/Tissue Culture followed by 03 years experience in the relevant area.|
|2.||Senior Scientist||Ph.D. in any science subject in the area of Pharmacognosy/ Chemotaxonomy followed by 02 years experience in the relevant area.|
|3.||Scientist||Ph.D. (Submitted) in any science subject in the area of Plant breeding.|
Please check the notification link for detail of the educational qualification of the posts.
How to Apply CSIR NBRI Online Form 2021?
- Candidates can apply for CSIR NBRI Recruitment 2021 between 06/12/2021 to 31/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the CSIR NBRI Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.