Delhi University Recruitment 2022: Delhi University has issued online notification for the Administrative Officer, Senior Technical Assistant, Senior Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Assistant and others in nonteaching staff for Ram Lal Anand College, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 252 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site www.du.ac.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
Delhi University Recruitment 2022: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : Delhi University Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Board Name : Delhi University
- Advertisement Number :NA
- No. of Posts : 252 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Delhi
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 23/12/2021
- Last date to apply : 24/01/2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Before 10 days exam
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS : Rs./-
- OBC: Rs./-
- SC/ST: Rs./-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
Delhi University Online Form 2022 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 27 Years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per Board Recruitment rules.
Delhi University – Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 252 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|2.||Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)||30|
|5.||Laboratory Assistant (Microbiology)||30|
Delhi University Recruitment – Eligibility Details
|1.||Administrative Officer||Good academic record with a Masters’ degree with at least 55% of marks or equivalent grade of B on the UGC seven-point scale.|
|2.||Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)||B.E./ B. Tech in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communications or M.Sc. (Computer Science) or MCA, with 01 year experience in programming and Database management or Network administration in a research/ Educational institute or commercial/service industry establishment of repute.|
|3.||Senior Assistant||Graduate or Post Graduate with minimum from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers.|
|4.||Assistant||Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with good working knowledge of computers.|
|5.||Laboratory Assistant (Microbiology)||Senior Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination with relevant Science Subject or Graduate with relevant subject.|
|6.||Junior Assistant||Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board /University /Institution; Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.|
|7.||Library Attendant||Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board; Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.|
|8.||Laboratory Attendant||Matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination with science subjects from recognised Board.|
How to Apply Delhi University Online Form 2022?
- Candidates can apply for Delhi University Recruitment 2022 between 08/01/2022 to 27/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the Delhi University Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.