Digital Gujarat Scholarship : Digital Gujarat Meritorious Scholarship Program is started by the Gujarat State Government under the Act of 1987. Those students who belong to Scheduled Castes, Other Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Gujarat government offers several scholarships for students of all age groups including students at school level, college level, and research level. All Applicants Who Are Interested to Apply Online Then Download Official Notification and Read All Eligibility Criteria and Application Process carefully.
We will provide brief information through this article about“Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2021”like scheme benefits, eligibility criteria, scheme salient features, application status, application process and more.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2021 – Overview
|Scheme name||Digital Gujarat Scholarship (SHSCH)|
|Launched||by Gujarat State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Students from Class I to PG Degree|
|Objective of the Scheme||Providing Financial Assistance Do|
Digital Gujarat Scholarship Online Registration Process
The process of Digital Gujarat Scholarship Online Registration is as follows –
- Visit the official website of Digital Gujarat Scholarship i.e. www.digitalgujarat.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on Digital Gujarat Scholarship login button.
- The login page will be displayed at screen.
- Existing users can log in with their existing password and email id.
- Meanwhile, new users “Click New for New Registration”.
- New users can log in with different credentials like email id, phone number or aadhaar number.
- Once the information is saved, an OTP will be sent to the mobile number provided .
- Enter OTP to complete the registration.
- Registered candidates will be redirected to “Profile Update Page”.
- After that enter all required information.
- Candidates are required to submit their most recent passport size uploading of photos is also required.
- Once the profile is updated, the registered candidates will be required to log in to their account and login to the “Dashboard”.
- Then, go to the Filter Services section and select “Scholarships”.
- Candidates will be asked to choose their application language .
- Instructions will be presented, and candidates are required to read through them carefully.
- Next, click on “Continue”.
- Fill the required details in the application form.
- Scan and upload the supporting documents as mentioned in the portal.
- Once everything is complete, submit the application form.
Process to Check Digital Gujarat Portal Scholarship Status
Students can check the status of their scholarship application by logging in to the User Dashboard using User ID or Mobile Number.
Whenever the applicant application form is filled, these following documents are required –
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate of Parents
- Fee Detail Document by Institution or University
- Previous Year Mark Sheet
- ID Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
Digital Gujarat Portal
Digital Gujarat Portal : Government of Gujarat provides many online services to the citizen of the state. It is a one stop or single window portal for online digital services. Citizens of Gujarat can avail all services at DIGITAL GUJARAT PORTAL 2021.
The state government provides a lot of online services to the citizen, through which the residents of Gujarat can take advantage of the scheme. In such a situation, some of the services are as follows –
- Citizen Service
- Digital Gujarat Registration
- PAN Card
- Digital Locker
- Aadhaar Card
- Vehicle Registration Details
- Property Card
- Employment Services
- Revenue Services
- Panchayat Services
- Students Corner
- Tourism etc.
Apart from this, to take advantage of all other services on the Digital Gujarat Portal, you will need the following documents –
- Resident Certificate
- Ration Patrika
- Electricity Bill Certificate
- Telephone Bill
- Election Bill
- Bank Passbook
- Post Office Account Passbook
- Driving License
- ID Proof
- Service Identity Proof
- Photo Identity Card
- Income Certificate
- Age Proof
Along with these documents applicants need some other documents which are clearly mentioned in the official digital gujrat official website as per the services opted by the applicant.
Hope you have liked the information related to Digital Gujarat Scholarship and Digital Gujarat Portal by us. For more details visit the official website. Also bookmark JMCH for more such information.