DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2022: Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Odisha, has issued online notification for the Contractual Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) (Arts/Science), Hindi Teacher, Sanskrit Teacher, Telugu Teacher and Physical Education Teacher, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 1218 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site dseodisha.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2022: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Board Name : Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Odisha
- Advertisement Number : NA
- No. of Posts : 1218 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: All India
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 03/01/2022
- Last date to apply : 31/01/2022
- Exam Date : First week of March 2022
- Admit Card Issue Date: Before 10 days exam
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS : Rs.600/-
- OBC : Rs.600/-
- SC/ST: Rs.400/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
DSE Odisha Teacher Online Form 2021-22 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per DSE Odisha Recruitment rules.
DSE Odisha Teacher Vacancy 2021-22- Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 1218 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|2.||TGT Science (PCM)||2370|
|3.||TGT Science (CBZ)||1544|
|7.||Physical Education Teacher||1218|
DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment- Eligibility Details
- TGT Arts – Bachelor Degree in Arts / Commerce or a Shastri (Sanskrit) Degree from a recognised university with two school subjects (school subjects as defined in the proviso here under) from a recognized university having 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) and Bachelor in Education (B. Ed)/3-year integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed. from a NCTE recognized Institution OR Four-year Integrated B.A. B.Ed. from a NCTE recognized Institution with two school subjects (school subjects as defined in the proviso here under) having 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates)
- TGT Science (PCM) & TGT Science (CBZ) 1. Bachelor Degree in Science / B. Tech/ B.E. with two school subjects (school subjects as defined in the proviso here under) from a recognized university having 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) and Bachelor in Education (B. Ed)/ 3-year integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed. from a NCTE recognized Institution OR Four-year Integrated B. Sc. B.Ed. from a NCTE recognized Institution with two school subjects (school subjects as defined in the proviso here under) having 50% marks in aggregate (45%for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) and one of the Training qualification.
- Hindi Teacher – Graduation with Hindi as one of the electives/optional/pass/honours subject with 50% marks or Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks with required qualification.
- Classical Teacher – Graduation with Sanskrit with 50% marks and Shikhsa Shastri
- PET – 12th passed and C.P.Ed/B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed
- Classical Teacher – Graduation in Arts having Telugu as a subject with 50% marks.
DSE Odisha Teacher Selection Process : Details
Eligible candidates will be called for:
- Computer Based Exam
- Verification of Documents
How to Apply DSE Odisha Teacher Online Form 2022?
- Candidates can apply for DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2022 between 03/01/2022 to 31/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the DSE Odisha Teacher Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.