e district uk : If you are a resident of Uttarakhand state, and you will need a lot of certificates and other government documents for many of your important work. In such a situation, all these works are completed through the UK E-District portal.
In such a situation, today, through this article, we will give you complete information about all the important services available on the E-District UK Portal, as well as its login process and registration process etc.
E District UK Portal – Overview
|Portal Name||E District UK Portal (Uttarakhand E District Portal)|
|Services Available on Portal||Certificate Services, Licensing Services, Revenue Services, Service Overview etc.|
Purpose of E District UK Portal
E-District UK and other e-district project is a state mission mode project running under e-governance scheme, whose main objective is to computerize public centric services. The entire system sequence has been computerized in this project.
The Edistrict UK project is a project funded by the Government of India, in which services related to revenue litigation, certificates, complaints and information rights, public distribution system, pension, khatauni and registration in employment centers have been included. All these services will be transferred through Jan Suvidha Kendra.
E-District Uttarakhand – Public Services
Through the E-District UK project, services related to many departments of the state are provided for public welfare, these services are as follows.
- Social Welfare: Under this service, certificates related to disability pension, widow pension, old age pension are made through e-district project for the welfare of disabled, widows, old people of Uttarakhand state.
- Sewayojan : Under this, online registration, renewal etc. services are provided through e-district in Uttarakhand State Employment Office.
- Revenue : Under this service, online facility of services related to permanent residence certificate, character certificate, status, income, caste, survivor, hill, freedom fighter dependent certificate is provided.
- Panchayati Raj : Through UK E District, other services of adding a new family, separation of family, family modification, copy of family register are provided in the Gram Panchayat.
- Urban Development : In urban areas, services like birth certificate, death certificate etc. are easily provided through eDistrict UK.
- Other Services : Through the UK E-District project, many other services such as disaster related compensation, food licenses etc. are also provided to the people.
Online Registration On E-District UK Portal
If you want to register online on UK E District Portal, then you have to follow the following steps.
- To register yourself on e-District Uttarakhand, first you need to visit the official website.
- Here at the top you click on the “Registration” option, as shown in the picture below.
- Here you click on your registration type, after that the registration page will open in front of you.
- Enter the requested information here, and click on the submit option.
E District UK Login
For e-district uk login, first you have to go to the official website and click on the login option above. Doing so will open a page like the image shown below.
You can easily login to edistrict uk gov in portal by entering your id and password on this page.
E District UK Application Status – Application Status
If you want to check e-district UK Application Status, you can go to the official website and enter your application number in the “Application Status” box.
Enter the application number and click on the “Search” icon. After this, the status of your application will be shown in front of you.
Some Important Questions
To check the status of your application on this portal, you have to search by entering your application number in the box given on the homepage of the official website. After this the status of your application will appear in front of you.
The complete information about registering or login to eDistrict UK is given above in this article.
The official website of e-District Uttarakhand is – https://edistrict.uk.gov.in/
Hope you liked the information about edistrict uk given by us. For more information, definitely visit the official website and visit daily on JMCH for similar articles.