- E Sathi UP Registration & Login – Overview
- Benefits of E sathi UP Portal
- List of Important Services Available on UP e Sathi Portal
- Revenue/Panchayati Raj Department/Social Welfare Service
- Certificate Service
- Women Welfare/Child Development Department Services
- Loudspeaker / Public Address System / Department of Agriculture Services
- Social Welfare Department
- Ration Card Related Services
- Process of E Sathi UP Registration
- Process of UP e Sathi Login
- UP E- Sathi App
- Some important questions related to E Sathi UP
E Sathi UP Portal : If you live in Uttar Pradesh, then it is very important for you to know about the E Sathi UP portal of Uttar Pradesh, through this portal of UP you can make birth certificate, death certificate and many other certificates online now sitting at home.
In such a situation, through this article, you can get information related to registration, login and application of any certificate on the Esathi UP portal.
E Sathi UP Registration & Login – Overview
- Portal Name : Esathi UP
- Beneficiary : All citizens of UP state
- Benefits of the portal: Application for caste, residence, income, birth and death certificates and information related to its making
- Official Website : https://edistrict.up.gov.in/
Benefits of E sathi UP Portal
Following are the benefits of E sathi UP portal –
- First and foremost talking about the benefits, with the help of this portal of Uttar Pradesh e-Sathi, through the Uttar Pradesh citizens of the state can avail the services of government departments sitting at home with the help of internet.
- Various services of government departments are available on this e-Sathi portal, which you can get in one click.
- People of Uttar Pradesh state can apply online through this portal to obtain various types of certificates like income/caste/residence/death/birth etc.
- E-Sathi UP Portal
List of Important Services Available on UP e Sathi Portal
Although many services can be applied online on the UP e Sathi portal, but below we have listed some important services made through this portal which are as follows –
Revenue/Panchayati Raj Department/Social Welfare Service
- copy of khatauni
- Reprint copy of Khatauni
- Application for copy of family register
- Couple Reward Scheme etc.
- caste certificate
- handicap certificate
- Status Certificate
- income certificate
- residence certificate etc.
Women Welfare/Child Development Department Services
- Financial and legal assistance to women suffering from dowry system
- Grant application for marriage of daughter of widow
Loudspeaker / Public Address System / Department of Agriculture Services
- Application for permission to use loud speaker / public address system
- Application for Chief Minister’s Farm-Barn and Fire Accident Assistance Scheme
- Application for Chief Minister Farmer Accident Assistance Scheme
Divyang Welfare Department Services
- Loan/Grant for Rehabilitation and Marriage by Person with Disability
- Grants for artificial limbs to disabled person etc.
Social Welfare Department
- Application for Scholarship (General & SC/ST)
- Application for Marriage and Illness Grant
- old age pension etc.
Ration Card Related Services
- Apply For New Ration Card
- Application For Ration Card Amendment
- Application For Ration Card Surrender
Process of E Sathi UP Registration
For registration on ESathi UP portal, you have to follow the easy steps given below –
- To register, first of all go to the official website of UP E Sathi Portal.
- After this a website will open in front of you where on the home page you will see the option of ‘New User Registration’, you have to click on it, as shown in the picture below.
- Now, after clicking on that option a registration form will open on your screen, and you have to enter the details asked in the form correctly.
- Now, after entering all the details, you need to click on the ‘Save’ link.
- By following these simple steps you will be registered on the e-Sathi portal.
Process of UP e Sathi Login
The process of Esathi UP Login is very simple, for this you have to go to the official website, click on the login option, after which the following box will open in front of you –
By entering your details in the above box, you click on the submit button, after which you will be able to login to E Sathi UP. Also, if you have forgotten your password, you can set a new password by clicking on the “Forget Password” link below.
UP E- Sathi App
The Uttar Pradesh government has also launched its app with the E-Sathi portal. In such a situation, any citizen of the state of UP can get complete information about the status of his application, verification of certificates and available services through Esathi UP application through its application sitting at home.
eSathi Mobile App /eSathi Web Portal eDistrict is designed to deliver government services as well as through departmental portals. Its aim is to make the services of edistrict easier.
Once the application is approved by the concerned authority, then this digitally signed certificate/approved letter will be available in the registered account of the citizen on eSathi Mobile App/eSathi Web Portal.
If you have applied for any certificate online, you can track its status through https://edistrict.up.gov.in/.
Hope you have liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, as well as visit JMCH daily to read such important articles.