eDisha : If you are a resident of Haryana state, and you would need a lot of certificates and other government documents for many of your important work. In such a situation, the problem may arise in front of you that where and in how many days all these certificates are made.
Actually in this state all the work of certificate application and verification etc. is done through eDisha Portal. In such a situation, today, through this article, we will give you a brief about all the important services available on the eDisha Haryana portal as well as complete information about its login process etc.
|Portal Name||e-Disha(Haryana e-District Portal)|
|Services Available on Portal||Certificate Services, Social Security Pension Services and other external services etc.|
|Official Website||https:/ /edisha.gov.in/|
eDisha Harayana and other e-district project is a state mission mode project running under e-governance scheme, whose main objective is to computerize public centric services. The entire system sequence has been computerized in this project.
eDisha (e-District) project is a project funded by the Government of India, in which services related to revenue litigation, certificates, complaints and information rights, public distribution system, pension, khatauni and registration in employment centers have been included. All these services will be transferred through Jan Suvidha Kendra.
eDisha Status Of Application
eDisha Status Of Application : To check the status of any application on eDisha Harayana Portal you need to follow the following steps.
- eDisha Status, first you have to go to the official website.
- After visiting the official website, “Status Of Application” option will be displayed at the bottom.
- Click on this option, after clicking, some such page will open in front of you.
- Enter the requested information on this page and click on the “Search” button.
eDisha Haryana – Verification of Certificate
You have to follow the following steps to verify the certificate on eDisha Haryana Portal.
- First of all go to official website and click on “Verification Of Certificate” at the bottom.
- After clicking on that option, some such page will open in front of you.
You can verify your certificate by entering the requested information on this page.
VLE Login – eDisha
- For VLE login on eDisha portal, one has to first go to official website and click on “VLE” login option.
- After that fill all the information asked on this page and click on “SIGN IN” option.
Some Important Questions Related To eDisha
project eDisha Governance is an IT-powered electronic interface between citizens and citizens, which facilitates the general public to avail effective and timely services. The IT department created the infrastructure for e-Disha centers in all district secretariats.
The information to verify the certificate on e-Disha portal is given in the above article, please read the full article.