ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2021-22: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Delhi has issued online notification for the Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade – II (Allopathic) post, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 1120 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site esic.nic.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2021-22: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2021-22
- Recruitment Board Name : Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Delhi
- Advertisement Number :NA
- No. of Posts : 1120 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Delhi
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 31/12/2021
- Last date to apply : 31/01/2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Before 10 days exam
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS : Rs.500/-
- OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST: Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
ESIC Delhi Online Form 2021-22 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per ESIC Recruitment rules.
ESIC Delhi Vacancy 2021-22- Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 1120 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||UR||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||PWD Category C||PWD Category D & E||Total Post|
|1.||Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II||459||303||112||158||88||34||56||1120|
ESIC Delhi Recruitment- Eligibility Details
- A recognised MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Completion of Compulsory rotating internship. Candidates who may not have completed rotating internships shall be eligible to appear for the written examination provided that, if selected, they shall have satisfactorily completed the compulsory internship before appointment.
How to Apply ESIC Delhi Online Form 2021-22?
- Candidates can apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2021-22 between 31/12/2021 to 31/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the ESIC Delhi Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.