ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2022: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), has issued online notification for the Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer, and Multi-tasking staff in the Haryana region, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 185 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site esic.nic.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2022: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Board Name : Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Advertisement Number : NA
- No. of Posts : 185 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Haryana
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 15/01/2022
- Last date to apply : 15/02/2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Before 10 days exam
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS : Rs./-
- OBC : Rs./-
- SC/ST: Rs./-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
ESIC Haryana Online Form 2021-22 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- UDC & Steno : 18 to 27 years
- MTS : 18 to 25 years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per ESIC Recruitment rules.
ESIC Haryana – Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 185 Posts
|S.NO.||Post Name||Total Post|
|3.||Multi Tasking Staff||76|
ESIC Haryana Recruitment – Eligibility Details
|1.||UDC||degree of a recognized University or equivalent; Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.|
|2.||Stenographer||12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University; Skill Test Norms: Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute; Transcription (Only on computers): 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi).|
|3.||Multi Tasking Staff||Matriculation or equivalent pass from recognized Board.|
ESIC Haryana Recruitment – Selection Process
|S.NO.||Post Name||Selection Process|
|1.||UDC||Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Computer Skill Test|
|2.||Stenographer||Main Examination and Phase II – Skill Test in Stenography|
|3.||Multi Tasking Staff||Prelims Exam and Mains Exam.|
ESIC Haryana Recruitment – Salary Details
|S.NO.||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1.||UDC||Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.|
|2.||Stenographer||Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.|
|3.||Multi Tasking Staff||Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.|
How to Apply ESIC Haryana Online Form 2022?
- Candidates can apply for ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2022 between 15/01/2022 to 15/02/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the ESIC Haryana Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.