How to recover whatsapp messages on your lost phone? Now in today’s post we will discuss about this topic. Disabling the SIM card is essential to recover your WhatsApp messages in case you lose your phone.
How to recover whatsapp messages on your lost phone?
Nowadays, cell phone theft has become a very common occurrence. Sometimes it is customary for us to leave our cell phones somewhere without even realizing it. When our cell phone is lost, the status of many important data in it, including conversations, financial information, texts, WhatsApp messages and photos, becomes questionable. The most important thing you should do as soon as you lose your phone.
You need to visit your mobile network center. Disable the SIM card in your lost phone. However, this action will not prevent others from using your phone. However, this will prevent others from accessing your banking processor. Likewise, your What’s app can help you recover conversations, photos and other data.
If you backed up existing WhatsApp docs using Google Drive or iPhone iCloud before losing your device, you can automatically restore your WhatsApp chats.
Disabling the SIM card is essential to recover your WhatsApp messages in case you lose your phone. You can recover your WhatsApp account and data after recovering your mobile number with a replacement SIM card by logging into WhatsApp on some other Android phone.
How To Recover Your WhatsApp Chats On Your New Android Phone?
Follow below tips step by step..
- Install WhatsApp on your newly purchased Android device.
- Sign in to WhatsApp Processor on your current mobile using the same mobile number.
- When you log in to WhatsApp, it will immediately display a notification asking you to backup your Google Drive account and ask you to restore all your data.
- When you join WhatsApp, it will immediately display a notification asking you to search for backups in your Google Drive account and recover all the files. In it, select the files and press Reset.
- Depending on the size of your conversation, it may take a few seconds to recover all messages. Once they are restored, click on NEXT and follow the on-screen instructions to update your What’s App profile.
How to recover your WhatsApp chats on your new iOS device?
Here are two ways to recover your What’s App messages if you probably have a lost phone iPhone. If you used your iPhone to enable iCloud Sync or backed up your stolen iPhone to iTunes, you can retrieve texts from that backup after purchasing a new iPhone.
However, you should be aware that a recovery from iCloud or iTunes will completely restore the iPhone and remove all existing information and settings.
- Install WhatsApp on your new iPhone.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- After entering the password, open WhatsApp and verify the mobile number.
- It will open a screen with the words “Restore chat history” with “Backup from iCloud”.
- To start the recovery process, click on the Restore Chat History button