HPPSC Recruitment 2021: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission in short HPPSC has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Labour Welfare Officer, Class-II (Gazetted) on contract basis. Candidates can check it’s official site hppsc.hp.gov.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc in this post. Let’s start.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 – Highlights
- Recruitment Name : HPPSC Recruitment 2021
- Recruitment Board Name : Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Advertisement Number : 60/11-2021
- Post Name : Labour Welfare Officer, Class-II
- No. of Posts : 12 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : NA
- Last date to Apply : 22/12/2021
- Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee : 22/12/2021
- Exam Date : Very Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Not Declared Yet
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- General/EWS: Rs.400/-
- OBC NCL : Rs.100/-
- SC/ST: Rs.100/-
- Ex- Service Man: Nil
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
Age Limit for HPPSC Bharti 2021– 01/01/2021
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per rules.
HPPSC Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Labour Welfare Officer – 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for HPPSC Labour Welfare Officer Recruitment 2021
1: Bachelor from recognized University with minimum 50% marks
2: Degree in M.B.A (Human Resource/Finance)/ M.A in Sociology from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks.
Salary for HPPSC Labour Welfare Officer
- Labour Welfare Officer, Class-II – Rs.10300-34800 + (GP 5000)
How to Apply online for HPPSC Labour Welfare Officer Form 2021?
- Candidates can apply for HPPSC Labour Welfare Officer Recruitment 2021 between 01/12/2021 to 21/12/2021.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Take a print out of the final submitted online application.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.