IARI Recruitment 2021: Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued online notification for the Technician post, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 641 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site iari.res.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
IARI Recruitment 2021: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : IARI Recruitment 2021
- Recruitment Board Name : Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
- Advertisement Number : 101/2021
- No. of Posts : 641 Posts
- Salary : Rs.21700 (Basic) + allowances Level 3 Index 1 (7th CPC)
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: All India
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 18/12/2021
- Last date to apply : 10/01/2022
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee : 08/01/2022
- Exam Date : 25/01/2022 to 05/02/2022
- Admit Card Issue Date: Notified Soon
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS: Rs.1000/-
- OBC: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 300/-
- Female Category: Rs.300/-
- PH (Divyang) : Rs.0/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
IARI Online Form 2021 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per IARI Recruitment rules.
IARI Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 641 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||General||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
IARI Recruitment – Eligibility Details
10th passed or equivalent.
IARI Recruitment – Exam Center Details
- Uttar Pradesh : Meerut, Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Muzaffarnagar, Prayagraj & Varanasi.
- Bihar : Arrah, Bagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna & Purnea.
- Delhi : Delhi / NCR.
- Chhattisgarh : Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Durg & Raipur.
- Madhya Pradesh : Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, & Ujjain.
- Other State Candidate Must be read notification.
How to Apply IARI Online Form 2021?
- Candidates can apply for IARI Recruitment 2021 between 18/12/2021 to 10/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the IARI Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.