IGRSUP : Igrsup gov in is the information portal of the stamp and registration department of the government. Provides property registration and ownership details for any property at any place in Uttar Pradesh. This portal of the Stamp and Registration Department of Uttar Pradesh provides various types of services like – immovable property registration, marriage registration, free certificates etc.
All the candidates who are willing to apply online then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide detailed information about “IGRSUP 2021” benefits, eligibility criteria, scheme salient features, application status, application process and others through this article.
|Scheme Name||IGRSUP (Integrated Grievance Redressal System, UP)|
|Authority||Stamp And Registration Department Uttar Pradesh|
|Launched By||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||People Of Uttar Pradesh State|
|Benefits Of The Scheme||Provide online services (Property And Marriage Registration)|
|Objective Of The Plan||Provide hassle free online services for public interest|
Stamp and Registration is an important department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. It mainly deals with the registration of real estate documents. Apart from the registry of documents, the Department of Stamps and Registration maintains the registered documents and makes the documents accessible to the public.
The Stamp and Registration Department (igrsup gov) mainly works under these two Acts – Indian Stamp Act 1899 and Registration Act 1908. The registration is done by the Registry Department as per the provisions of the Registration Act.
After the registry of the documents, the documents are preserved and the copies of the preserved documents are made available to the general public and the court for proof or other purpose.
Following are some of the services provided by IGRS UP –
- To Know Your Sro
- Firm Registration
- Prohibited Property service
- Registration of Property
- To Get a Certified Copy
- Encumbrance Search(EC)
- E – Stamps
- Department Users service
- Stamp Vendors/ Franking services/ Notaries
- Market Value Search
- Society Registration
- Data on the Chit Fund
- Marriage Registration
- Uttar Pradesh Sale Deed, Bainama, Dastavej Online Property Registration Uttar Pradesh
IGRSUP Online Property Registration
All transactions that involve the sale of immovable property must be registered in India. As per the Indian Stamp Act, the prescribed stamp duty of documents is also charged. Stamp duty is a major source of revenue for the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Following is the IGRSUP Online Property Registration –
- For property registration in Uttar Pradesh, visit the official website of IGRSUP, igrsup.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the option “Apply Online” under “Property Registration”.
- To register on the website for the first time, register, or login if you have an ID and password.
- After login, the online property registration form will appear on the screen.
- Select the nature of the document (Select the relevant deed category from the various options available in the drop-down).
- Enter the name and mobile number of the deed presenter.
- Provide property details
- Provide the following property details for registration and stamp duty calculation.
“Relevant Tehsil of the District.
Area type, rural or urban.
Sub Area Type of Tehsils
Ward by sub-area type already selected
Type of property from plot / building / agricultural land”
- Now, provide all the property details for valuation.
- Select the building type and then click on the Next button.
igrsup gov in up property registration facilities
Stamp and Registration Department Uttar Pradesh provides five types of facilities under property registration. We are providing all these features in detail below.
- Online Application Facility
- Investment Friendly Website for Industrial Property Registration
- Facility of appointment for property registration
- Online property search facility
- Full Description Of The Property
After that select the type of property and enter the details of the independent building by filling the residential area and total area.
- If a property is under consideration, select the applicable sub-clause.
- Based on the selection of the deed and other details filled, the software will calculate the applicable stamp duty and registration fee.
- upload required documents
- After adding all the mandatory documents, the user has to proceed to add the details of the other parties involved in the transaction and the two witnesses.
- prepare deed document
- Select the “Deed Document” button and then click on the Save button to generate the deed document.
- Enter the number of pages, and the name of the document presenter then submit by clicking the “Save” button at the end. The save button is enabled only after the deed document is generated.
- Select the payment service type e-Stamp, Stamp, e-Payment and make the specified payment.
- Now select user consent and then click on “Save” button to proceed.
- Finally take a print out of the application and fee receipt. Then visit the Sub-Registrar Office on any working days.
- Once the registration application is made, use the Application ID for reference. Use the same ID to book the time slot in the application, can visit the sub-registrar office to complete the registration process based on convenience.
- The registration process will be completed at the Sub Registrar Office (SRO). The Deputy Registration Officer will verify the following details. On checking, the SRO will update the details online in the online land records website.
Note – In case the SRO rejects the application, the return deed along with the reasons for rejection will be updated online through the portal.
List of Registration Boards under Registration Act in Uttar Pradesh
The list of registration board has been provided by the Government of Uttar Pradesh under the Registration Act, the information of which we are giving you below.
- devaki roof model
- Gautam Buddha Nagar
IGRS UP – Stamp Duty Charge in Uttar Pradesh
Stamp duty is a fully payable legal tax and serves as a proof for the sale or purchase of a property. Following are the rates of stamp duty for various transactions in Uttar Pradesh –
|Type Of Deed||Stamp Duty Charge|
|Gift Deed||₹60 – ₹125|
|General Power of Attorney||₹10 – ₹100|
|Special Power of Attorney||₹100|
|Conveyance||₹60 – ₹125|
IGRSUP Marriage Registration / Application Process
Marriage registration through Marriage Registration Online is an Aadhaar based process. Both the bride and groom must have a valid Aadhar card to register their marriage online.
- The bride and groom can get their marriage registered by clicking on “Marriage Registration” option present on the official website of igrsup gov in and filling the following registration form.
- Also, “Marriage Registration Verification” can also be done after registration on this portal.
Some Important Questions
The full form of IGRS is Integrated Grievance Redressal System.
For the sale and purchase of any property, stamp duty is a legal tax payable as a proof.
The registration fee within the month of marriage is ₹10, and the marriage registration fee after 30 days of marriage is ₹20.
Hope you have liked the information related to igrsup gov in up given by us, for more information definitely visit the official website.
For such informative information, visit the JMCH daily.