Indian Army NCC Recruitment : Indian Army has issued a notification for NCC Special Entry Scheme 51 Course (April 2022) Short Service Commission (NT), so candidates who are looking for NCC B or C. There is a golden opportunity for those who have passed the grade, to work in the Indian Army.
The application for this recruitment can be from 5 October to 3 November, Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by downloading the notification on the official website of Indian Army – joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Name of the Recruitment – Indian Army NCC Special Entry 51 Recruitment 2021
- Name of the Recruitment Board – Indian Army
- Name of the Post – NCC Male & Female Recruitment
- Number of Vacancy – 55
- Mode of Application – Online
- Official Website – https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
The online application of this recruitment has started from 5 October 2021 and candidates can apply online for this recruitment till 3 November 2021. Also, the course of this recruitment will start from 7th April 2022.
In Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2021, no fee will be charged by the Indian Army for all community or class candidates.
A total of 55 vacancies will be filled under this recruitment of Indian Army, in which 50 seats have been reserved for male candidates and 05 seats for female candidates.
- To apply for this recruitment, the candidate should have a bachelor’s degree with 50% marks from any stream.
- To join this recruitment, the candidate must have NCC B or C Grade Passing Certificate.
- Candidate’s minimum age should be 19 years and maximum age should be 25 years, as on 01/01/2022.
Hope you have liked this information given by us, for more such updates related to government jobs, bookmark JMCH .