IOCL Western Region Recruitment 2022: Indian Oil, Western Region, has issued online notification for the Technical & Non-Technical Apprentices under Marketing Division, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 570 posts in the States of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa, and the Union Territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site www.iocl.com for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
IOCL Western Region Recruitment 2022: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : IOCL Western Region Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Board Name : Indian Oil, Western Region
- Advertisement Number : NA
- No. of Posts : 570 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa, and the Union Territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 15/01/2022
- Last date to apply : 15/02/2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Before 10 days exam
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS : Rs./-
- OBC : Rs./-
- SC/ST: Rs./-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
IOCL Western Region Online Form 2022 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per IOCL Recruitment rules.
IOCL Western Region – Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 570 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
IOCL Western Region Recruitment – Eligibility Details
- Trade Apprentice – 10th passed with Regular Full Time ITI recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- Technician Apprentice – 3 years Diploma in relevant field from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks (45% in case of SC/ST candidates)
- Trade Apprentice-Accountant: Regular Full Time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates)
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders): 12th class passed or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator
- Trade Apprentice-Retail Sales Associate (Skilled Certificate Holders) – 12th pass. Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Retail Trainee Associate’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.
How to Apply IOCL Western Region Online Form 2021-22?
- Candidates can apply for IOCL Western Region Recruitment 2022 between 15/01/2022 to 15/02/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the IOCL Western Region Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.