IRFC Recruitment 2021-22 : Indian Railway Finance Corporation (IRFC), has issued online notification in the Employment News (01-07 January) 2022 for the Hindi Translator and Assistant posts, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 04 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site irfc.nic.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
IRFC Recruitment 2021-22: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : IRFC Recruitment 2021-22
- Recruitment Board Name : Indian Railway Finance Corporation (IRFC)
- Advertisement Number : No. 04/2021
- No. of Posts : 04 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Delhi
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 03/01/2022
- Last date to apply : 28/01/2022( 01 February 2022. for North-East, Jammu and Kashmir, Andaman and Nikobar Island or Lakshadweep)
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Before 10 days exam
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS : Rs./-
- Other States : Rs./-
- OBC : Rs./-
- SC/ST : Rs./-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan
IRFC Online Form 2021-22 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per IRFC Recruitment rules.
IRFC Vacancy 2021-22- Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 04 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
IRFC Recruitment – Eligibility Details
Hindi Translator –Master’s Degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as
subject at the Graduation level OR Master’s degree from a recognized University in English with Hindi as a subject at the degree level AND Diploma or Certificate Course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or Two years experience in translation work from English to Hindi and vice versa in Central / State Government / CPSE.
Minimum 55% marks for all category in Graduation/Post Graduation.
Assistant (Finance)-Bachelor/Master Degree in Commerce stream with 55%marks from a recognized University. Or
Graduate with Intermediate examination passed CA/CMA from the Institute of Chartered
Accountants of India/Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Assistant (Administration)-Bachelor in any stream with 55% marks from a recognized University.
How to Apply IRFC Online Form 2021-22?
- Candidates can apply for IRFC Recruitment 2021-22 between 03/01/2022 to 28/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the IRFC Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.