JharSewa : If you are a resident of Jharkhand state, and you will need a lot of certificates and other government documents for many of your important work. In such a situation, the problem arises in front of the common man, where and in how many days all these certificates are made.
Actually in this state all the work of certificate application and verification etc. is done through JharSewa Portal. In such a situation, today, through this article, we will give you a brief information about all the important services available on the JharSewa Jharkhand portal, as well as complete information about its login process and registration process etc.
JharSewa – Overview
|Portal Name||JharSewa (Jharkhand e-District Portal)|
|Services Available on Portal||Certificate Services, Social Security Pension Services and Other External Services etc.|
|Official Website||https:/ /jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in/|
Objective Of Jharkhand e-district
Jharkhand e-District is a comprehensive and web enabled Services Portal which acts as an electronic gateway into the Government’s portfolio of services. It is an end-to-end integrated solution that caters to the needs of various departments of Jharkhand State and provides various e-governance services.
This portal provides an interface for the citizens of Jharkhand to avail various citizen centric services like applying for certificates, land records, pension etc. through all Jharkhand eDistrict.
In simple language, Jharseva is the web portal of Jharkhand government for many services like your caste certificate, income certificate, local residence certificate, death certificate and birth certificate etc. You can do many things related to online application for many services through this JharSewa Jharkhand website.
JharSewa Registration – Online Application
For Jharsewa Registration you have to follow the following steps –
- First you go to the official website, after there you click on the “Register Yourself” option above, which will be located in the right hand corner.
- After this a box will open in front of you, in which you will be asked for a lot of information, fill those information and click on submit button.
Submit whatever further information is asked in this way and after that your Jharsewa Registration will be completed.
To login to JharSewa, you must first go to the official website and click on “Login” in the above option section, after that a page will open in front of you.
On this page, solve the captcha by entering your Jharseva ID and Password and click on the “Login” option. By doing this you will be able to login to JharSewa.
JharSewa Tracking – Application Status Track
- To track JharSewa Application Status first go to the official website and click on “Tracking” option present there.
- After clicking on this option, some such interface will open in front of you.
- Here you can track JharSewa Application Status by entering your Application Reference Number or OTP.
Services Available On JharSewa Portal
The following types of services are available on
- Certificate Services : Income, Caste, Residence, Birth and Death Certificate, Marriage Certificate, EWS Income Certificate etc.
- Social Security Pension Services : Old Age Pension Service, Widow Pension Service, Disability Pension Service.
In addition to these services, other external services are also available on this portal, whose information you can get through the official website.
Hope you have liked this information given by us. For similar information bookmark JMCH.