Jmch: Jorhat Medical College Hospital – Jorhat Medical College and Hospital is a medical college hospital and medical research public school located in Assam, India. It is the fourth medical college in the state. Jorhat district has a population of more than 1.2 million. Located here, all the people living here get better facilities by JMCH Hospital. Let us tell you all, that this hospital is going to go a long way in better meeting the health needs of people of more than 1.2 million population of entire Jorhat district in neighboring districts of Sivasagar and Majhauli as well as neighboring states of Nagaland and Arunachal Pradesh. Proving good.
Some Things About (Jmch) Jorhat Medical College Hospital Foundation –
Jorhat Medical College (JMCH) was established by Hon’ble Prime Minister of India Dr. Manmohan Singh in presence of Hon’ble Chief Minister of Assam, Sr. Tarun Gogoi. The glorious work of laying the foundation stone of Jorhat Medical College was done in the cartilage of former 13th Prime Minister of India Dr. Manmohan Singh and Chief Minister of Assam, Senior Tarun Gogoi. JMCH college was established on 12
October 2009. Hon’ble Union Minister of Law and Justice Shri Veerappa Moily, Hon’ble Union Minister of Mines and Donor Shri BK Handique, Hon’ble Health Minister of Assam Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma, Hon’ble MLA Shri Rana Goswami and many dignitaries were present at the time of the establishment of Jorhat Medical College.
For the construction of this medical college, the Honorable Chief Minister of Assam, Senior Tarun Gogoi took a big step, this work became successful with the cooperation of the state and central government. Inaugurated the Hospital Wing of Jorhat Medical College on 12 October 2009 in collaboration with the Center State. JMCH College has a state-of-the-art diagnostic, medical ICU/ICCU with a modern integrated residential complex and rooms for patient care facilities in a modern manner.
Ancient History of JMCH –
If we talk about the history of GMCH, then let us tell you that the foundation stone of the fourth Medical College of Assam was laid by the then 13th Prime Minister of India, Dr. Manmohan Singh on 25 August 2008. On 12 October 2009, Honorable Tarun Gogoi, Chief Minister of Assam, Jorhat. Establishment of Medical College Inaugurated Hospital Wing Best in Assam in terms of its infrastructure and patient department This hospital is known as the best hospital in Assam in terms of patient load
Objective and Mission of JMCH College –
The Objective of Jorhat Medical College –
- Education and research in medical science To make efforts to bring the standard of medical education to an even better level.
- To work towards further improvement of education and training in other allied courses like various Nursing courses and Paramedical courses.
- To make the victim community better with modern technology and to provide better facilities for the treatment of the people.
- To take better care of prophylactic curative and rehabilitative medicine.
- To pay special level of attention to social services of different nature so that people can get better facilities.
The Mission of Jorhat Medical College –
- The mission of Jorhat Medical College is to provide better facilities to the sick people through the hospital and to see their smiling healthy faces.
What Department of Medical Education on JMCH?
Here MBPS Class Routine a new department has been started which will start from February 2021 and will be operated till January 2022. The same timetable has also been released for the 1st MBBS New Batch 2019. And many more foundation courses will also go here and the timetable for MBBS first phase students will also be stored here.
- The Medical Education Unit of Jorhat Medical College was created in 2010 keeping in mind the National Faculty Development Programme.
- Its main objective is to improve the quality and facilities of medical education by training teachers.
- To better monitor the undergraduate and postgraduate academic and co-curricular activities.
- To update oneself from time to time with all new educational technologies.
- To provide a better platform for networking doubt yogis in the field
Jorhat Medical College and Hospital Availabe Department –
|Serial Number||JMCH Available Department|
|10.||TB & Chest|
|20.||O & G|
JMCH Admission 2021-22, Fees, Cut-off, Counselling, And Courses –
In this article, we will talk in detail about Jorhat Medical College, JMCH 2021-22 admission fees, cutoff, which courses are there, and how their counseling is done –
In Jorhat Medical College and Hospital there are Two Special Post Graduate Courses available – Bachelor, of medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. Apart from this, the JMCH also gets General Medicine 10 seats General Surgery 10 seats Orthopedics 8 seats Pediatrics 8 seats Radiology 5 seats Anaesthesia 10 seats Ent 5 seats Ophthalmology 5 seats.
JMCH 2022, Fee Structure –
If we look at the fee structure of Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat for 2021-22, it is divided into two parts. The fee for the Under Graduate course(UG) here is a total of ₹ 27500, which includes government fees, non-government fees, hostel fees, and correspondence fees. The fee for the Post Graduate course(PG) here is a total of Not Available Here. But Updated Very Soon.
JMCH 2021-2022 Cutoff –
If we talk about the Jorhat Medical College 2021-22 Cutoff, then to take admission, the student should be within the minimum cutoff prescribed here, which has already been set here.
- A person should have the minimum prescribed route in the entrance examination.
- At the second number, if the candidate belongs to the SC, ST OBC category, then at least 40 Percentile has been set for him.
- If the aspirants are in the unreserved category then their percentile should be at least 50 Percentile.
JMCH 2021-2022 General FAQ –
Q- Which courses does JMCH offer for the students?
ANS: Jorhat Medical College Jorhat ie JMCH offers two courses undergraduate and post-graduate courses to the students. In which MBBS and MD, MS.
Q-What is the full duration to complete the Under Graduate and Post Graduate course at Jorhat Medical College?
ANS: The total duration to complete the undergraduate course in GMCH is 5 years 5 months in which 1-year students are also given internship and the total duration of completing the post-graduate course is 3 years.
Q- What are the total fees for 1 year of undergraduate students in JMCH?
ANS: The full fee of 1 year for the undergraduate course in JMCH is approximately ₹ 27500 for the student.