Join Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik Recruitment 2022: Join Indian Coast Guard has issued online notification for the Mechanical, Sailor and Sailor DB, this recruitment is being conducted on a total of 322 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
- Recruitment Name : Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Board Name : Join Indian Coast Guard
- Advertisement Number : 02/2022
- No. of Posts : 322 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: All India
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 04/01/2022
- Last date to apply : 14/01/2022 upto 05 PM Only.
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 14/01/2022 upto 05 PM Only.
- Exam Date : Notified soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: 10 days before exam
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- General/EWS/Other State: Rs.250/-
- OBC NCL: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST: Rs. /-
- PH (Divyang) : Rs 0/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 22 Years
- Age Between : 01/08/2000 to 31/07/2004 for Navik GD & Yantrik
- Age Between : 01/10/2000 to 30/09/2004 for Navik DB
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per Recrutiment rules.
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 322 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|1.||Navik General Duty GD||260|
|2.||Navik Domestic Branch DB||35|
|Navik General Duty GD||10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics / Mathematics as a Subject.|
|Navik Domestic Branch DB||Class 10 High School in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Yantrik||Class 10 with Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication.|
- Candidates can apply for Join Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik Recruitment 2022 between 04/01/2022 to 14/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the APSSB Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.