JOSAA Online Counseling 2021 : Joint Seat Allocation Authority has announced the admission of IITs, NITs, IIEST, IIITs and other GFTIs for the candidates who have qualified JEE Advanced exam this year. Candidates who have qualified the JEE ADVANCED 2021 exam and are eligible for admission to IITs, NITs, IIEST, IIITs and other GFTIs from the official website of JOSAA.
Combined Seat Allotment Authority Online Counseling 2021 – Overview
- Name of Registration : Joint Seat Allotment Authority Online Counseling 2021
- Name of the Board of Registration : Joint Seat Allotment Authority
- Process of Application : Online
- JEE Advanced Result Released : 15/10/2021
- First Round Counseling Registration Begin : 16/10/2021
- Second Round Counseling Registration Begin : 25/10 /2021
- Candidates read the notification for complete information related to time.
The following is the notice of seat allotment fee –
- Gen/OBC : Rs.35,000/-
- SC/ST/PWD : Rs.15,000/-
- Candidates Seat Allotment Fee Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking You can pay the fee through
Candidates participating in this counseling must have qualified in JEE ADVANCED 2021 entrance exam. For more information related to eligibility, candidates must read the notification.
JOSAA 2021 Participating Institutions
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) : IIT Hyderabad, IIT Jodhpur, IIT Kanpur, IIT Madras, IIT Gandhinagar, IIT Patna, IIT Roorkee, IISM Dhanbad, IIT Ropar, IIT BHU Varanasi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Bhilai, IIT Goa, IIT Palakkad, IIT Tripathi, IIT Jammu, IIT Dharwad, IIT Bhubaneswar, IIT Mumbai, IIT Mandi, IIT Delhi, IIT Indore, IIT Kharakpur.
- Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) : IIIT Gwalior, IIIT Kota, IIIT Guwahati, IIIT Kalyan WB, IIIT Sonepat, IIIT Una, IIIT Sri City Chittoor, IIIT Vadodara, IIIT Allahabad , IIIT Kancheepuram, IIIT Jabalpur, IIIT Manipur, IIIT Tiruchiriappally, IIIT Lucknow, IIIT Darwad, IIIT Kottayam, IIIT Ranchi, IIIT Nagpur, IIIT Pune, IIIT Bhagalpur, IIIT Bhopal, IIIT Surat, IIIT Agartala, IIIT Raichur, IIIT Campus Diu.
- National Insitute of Technology (NIT) : NIT Jalandhar, NIT Bhopal, MNNIT Allahabad, NIT Agartala, NIT Calicut, NIT Delhi, NIT Durgapur, NIT Goa, NIT Hamirpur, NIT Surathkal, NIT Meghalaya, NIT Nagaland, NIT Patna, NIT Puducherry, NIT Raipur, NIT Sikkim, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, NIT Jamshedpur, NIT Kurukshetra, NIT Manipur , NIT Mizoram, NIT Rourkela, NIT Silchar, NIT Srinagar, NIT Tiruchirappalli, NIT Uttarakhand, NIT Surat, NIT Nagpur, NIT Andhra Pradesh, Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology Shibpur.
- Finance by Government of India A total of 33 funded institutes can participate in this counselling.
- Candidates have to register in JOSAA 2021 for counseling process and upload required documents.
- Choose the college of your choice.
- Candidates are required to choose the college.
- Candidates Go through the list and select the college.
- Wait till the college allotment is done by the Joint Seat Allotment Authority and pay the seat allotment fee after getting the seat.
- Combined Seat Allotment on receipt of the college by the authority, the candidate must inform the college about this.
- Candidates should study the schedule and schedule related to the counseling given below, then register to participate in the counseling from the link given below.
Hope you have liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from getting the latest updates on all types of government exams bookmark JMCH.