JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has published a notice regarding Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination (JGGLCCE) has issued online notification for the Assistant Branch Officer, Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Block Supply Officer and Planning Assistant, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 956 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site jssc.nic.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 : Highlights
- Recruitment Name : JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Board Name : Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) And Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination (JGGLCCE)
- Advertisement Number : NA
- No. of Posts : 956 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Jharkhand
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 15/01/2022
- Last date to apply : 14/02/2022
- Last for Correction : 19Feb to 21Feb 2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Before 10 days exam
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS : Rs.1000/-
- OBC: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST: Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
JSSC CGL Online Form 2022 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Maximum Age for UR (Male): 35 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC/ BC (Male): 37 Years
- Maximum Age for UR/ OBC/ BC (Female): 38 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST Candidates (Male & Female): 40 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per JSSC and JGGLCCE Recruitment rules.
JSSC CGL Vacancy Details-
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 956 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|1.||Assistant Branch Officer||384|
|2.||Jr Secretariat Asst||322|
|3.||Block Supply Officer||245|
JSSC CGL Recruitment – Eligibility Details
- The candidate applying for the post must have passed Bachelor in any discipline or equivalent examination from any recognized University.
How to Apply JSSC CGL Online Form 2022?
- Candidates can apply for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 between 15/01/2022 to 14/02/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the JSSC CGL Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.