JSSC JE Recruitment 2021-22 : Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC), has issued online notification for the Junior Engineer Posts for Civil/Mechanical and Electrical Trades, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 285 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site jssc.nic.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
JSSC JE Recruitment 2021-22: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : JSSC JE Recruitment 2021-22
- Recruitment Board Name : Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
- Advertisement Number : No. 06/2021
- No. of Posts : 285 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Jharkhand
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 23/01/2021
- Notification Date : 30/12/2021
- Last date to apply : 22/02/2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Before 10 days exam
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS : Rs.100/-
- OBC : Rs.100/-
- SC/ST : Rs.5/-
- PWD/Women : Rs.5/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan
JSSC JE Online Form 2022 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 45 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per government norms Recruitment rules.
JSSC JE Vacancy 2022- Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 285 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
JSSC JE Recruitment – Eligibility Details
Junior Engineer(Electrical)-Diploma in Electrical Trade from recognized University/Institute. Candidates with higher qualification can also apply for these posts.
Junior Engineer(Civil)-Diploma in Civil Trade from recognized University/Institute. Candidates with higher qualification can also apply for these posts.
Junior Engineer(Mechanical)-Diploma in Mechanical Trade from recognized University/Institute. Candidates with higher qualification can also apply for these posts.
Check the notification link for details of the Educational Qualification for the posts.
How to Apply JSSC JE Online Form 2021-22?
- Candidates can apply for JSSC JE Recruitment 2021-22 between 23/01/2021 to 22/02/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the JSSC JE Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.