Jute Corporation of India (JCI) Recruitment 2021-22 : The Jute Corporation of India Limited (JCI), has issued online notification for the Accountant, Junior Inspector and others, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 63 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site jutecorp.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
Jute Corporation of India (JCI) Recruitment 2021-22: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : Jute Corporation of India (JCI) Recruitment 2021-22
- Recruitment Board Name : The Jute Corporation of India Limited (JCI)
- Advertisement Number : No. 01/2021
- No. of Posts : 63 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: West Bengal
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 24/12/2021
- Last date to apply : 13/01/2022
- Last date to Payment : 13/01/2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Before 10 days exam
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS : Rs.200/-
- Other States : Rs.200/-
- OBC : Rs.200/-
- SC/ST : Rs./-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan
Jute Corporation of India (JCI) Online Form 2021-22 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 45 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per JCI Recruitment rules.
Jute Corporation of India (JCI) Vacancy 2021-22- Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 63 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
Jute Corporation of India (JCI) Recruitment – Eligibility Details
Accountant-M. Com with Advanced Accountancy and auditing as a special subject with 5 Years’ experience in maintaining of commercial accounts including reconciliation and final accounts / experience in handling cash and records. OR B. Com with 7 Years’ experience in maintaining of commercial accounts including reconciliation and final account / experience in handling cash and records.
Junior Assistant-Graduate or equivalent from a recognized university with experience in using computers (MS word & Excel) and minimum typing speed is 40 wpm in English.
Junior Inspector-Pass in Class 12 or equivalent with 3 Years’ experience in purchase / sale of raw jute; its grading and assorting / bailing / storage / transportation.
Jute Corporation of India (JCI) Recruitment – SELECTION PROCESS
Admission to the Computer based On-line Examination (CBT) will be purely provisional. Candidature will be subject
to verification of antecedents/documents/declarations, as applicable.
How to Apply Jute Corporation of India (JCI) Online Form 2021-22?
- Candidates can apply for Jute Corporation of India (JCI) Recruitment 2021-22 between 02/12/2021 to 03/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the Jute Corporation of India Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.