LIC Saral Pension Yojana calculator, LIC Saral Pension Plan, interest rate, monthly pension registration and application process will be discussed on this page. If you want to take advantage of this LIC Saral Pension Plan then before going ahead let’s see know in details about this scheme.
LIC Saral Pension Yojana 2021
You can get 12000 pension every month under LIC Simple Pension Scheme. If you want to avail pension scheme, you can opt for Life Insurance Corporation of India normal pension.
If you are also planning to take a pension plan for yourself, then you can opt for Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Saral Pension Plan. Under this plan of LIC, you have to pay premium only once and after 60 years you will get Rs. 12000 as pension per month. You will get this pension amount for life.
LIC Saral Pension Plan Details
- This is a Standard Immediate Annuity plan as per the guidelines of Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI), which offers same terms and conditions across all the life insurers.
- The Policyholder has an option to choose type of annuity from two available options on payment of a lump sum amount.
- The annuity rates are guaranteed at the inception of the policy and annuities are payable throughout the life time of Annuitant(s).
- This plan can be purchased offline as well as online through LIC’s website www.licindia.in.
LIC Saral Pension Plan – Types
There are two types of LIC Saral Pension Plans
1- Life Annuity with 100% Return on Purchase Price
Life Annuity with 100% Return on Purchase Price This pension is for single life, i.e. this pension plan is linked to a single individual. Pensioners will get pension as long as they live. The nominee then gets the base premium.
2- Pension Plan Joint Life
Pension scheme given for joint life. In this, both the husband and wife get pension. This includes pension for the long surviving spouse. In the absence of both, the nominee receives the base price.
Special features of licindia.in LIC Saral Pension Yojana ..
- As soon as the life insured withdraws the policy, his pension starts.
- Now it is up to you whether you want pension every month or quarterly, for half year or for one year. You have to choose this option yourself.
- The benefit of this pension scheme can be availed both online and offline.
- Under this scheme a minimum of Rs. 12000 will have to be invested. There is no maximum investment limit.
- This scheme is for persons in the age group of 40 to 80 years.
- Under this plan, the policyholder gets the loan anytime after 6 months from the date of commencement of the policy.
LIC Saral Pension Plan Calculator
LIC Saral Pension Yojana Calculator: LIC Saral Pension Plan No. is 862 and it’s UIN is 512N342V01. Through LIC Calculator you can calculate your monthly premium, maturity period, Interest rate and benefits. It’s necessary to calculate these all things before taking a policy.
LIC Saral Pension Scheme Monthly Pension and Rate of Interest
Let us tell you that this plan is an accelerated annuity plan, so the policyholder can get the loan up to six months after the commencement of the policy. But, the maximum loan one can avail is based on the fact that the interest payable annually should not exceed 50% of the annual repayment.
Now, talking about the interest rate of the scheme, the insurance company calculates it at the rate of 10 years annual government securities. The officials publish it every year on 1st April. Though there is no restriction on purchase, Rs 5,00,000 LIC Saral Pension Plan may increase the interest rate till 2021. In addition, the policy will be available for all genders.