MoFPI Recruitment 2021-22: Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI), has issued online notification for the Consultants & Young Professionals, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 29 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site mofpi.gov.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
MoFPI Recruitment 2021-22: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : MoFPI Recruitment 2021-22
- Recruitment Board Name : Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI)
- Advertisement Number : No: M-11/6/2020-(FME)(Part-I)
- No. of Posts : 29 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Delhi
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 29/12/2021
- Last date to apply : 31/01/2022
- Exam Date : 01/03/2022
- Admit Card Issue Date: Before 10 days exam
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS : Rs./-
- OBC : Rs./-
- SC/ST: Rs./-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
MoFPI Online Form 2021-22 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per MoFPI Recruitment rules.
MoFPI Vacancy 2021-22- Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 29 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|1.||Lead Project Manager – State Programme||01|
|2.||Lead Project Manager (Capacity Building)||01|
|3.||Lead Project Manager Knowledge Management||01|
|5.||Young Professional Technical||04|
|6.||Young Professional Management||04|
MoFPI Recruitment – Eligibility Details
Lead Project Manager – State Programme-Retired General Manager or above level, with
experience in Credit for Govt. sponsored Schemes.
Lead Project Manager (Capacity Building)-PGD/ Master’s Degree
Lead Project Manager Knowledge Management-PGD/ Master’s Degree
Communication Manager-PGD/Master’s Degree
Young Professional Technical-PGD/Master’s Degree
Young Professional Management-PGD/MBA
How to Apply MoFPI Online Form 2021-22?
- Candidates can apply for MoFPI Recruitment 2021-22 between 01/01/2022 to 10/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the MoFPI Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.