- MP eDistrict
- Services available on MP eDistrict Portal
- MP (Income, Caste, Domicile Certificate)
- MP Domicile Certificate
- Validity of Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate
- MP Income Certificate
- Validity of Madhya Pradesh Income Certificate
- MP Caste Certificate
- Validity of Madhya Pradesh Caste Certificate
- MP E District Certificate Status
- MP E District Portal – Objective
MP E District Portal – The official online portal of Public Service Management Department is very helpful for the people living in Madhya Pradesh. With the help of this people living in this state can apply for necessary documents sitting at home.
In such a situation, through this article, today we will know in detail about the MP E District Portal and the important documents that can be made with its help.
Services available on MP eDistrict Portal
There are many services available on MP eDistrict Portal. You can check these services by clicking on this link – http://www.mpedistrict.gov.in/MPL/Index.aspx
MP (Income, Caste, Domicile Certificate)
Madhya Pradesh government provides other necessary documents like income, caste, residence certificate (Income, Caste, Residence Certificate) from the revenue department to the citizens of its state.
These are official documents which are helpful in many types of government processes. All these certificates are made through the MP Edistrict portal.
MP Domicile Certificate
MP Mool Niwas Praman Patra is also known as MP Domicile Certificate or Bonafide Certificate. This document is the proof of a person being a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
Documents Required for MP Domicile Certificate : For making Madhya Pradesh Permanent Residence / Original Residence Certificate (Bonafide Certificate), you will need the following documents –
- Birth Certificate
- Electricity Bill or Water Bill
- Passport-Size Photo
- Photocopy of Voter ID Card
- Photo Copy of Aadhar Card
- Copy of Family Register
- Photo Copy of Ration Card
Validity of Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate
MP Domicile Certificate Validity : Madhya Pradesh Residence Certificate is generated within seven days from the date of application. The validity of Madhya Pradesh residence certificate is valid till the life of the person, provided he does not become a resident of any other place.
You can easily get MP Domicile Certificate made through your nearest Public Service Center or MP E District Portal.
MP Income Certificate
MP Domicile Certificate : Madhya Pradesh government gives a chance to every of its citizens to get their income certificate through its portal. Income certificate is usually issued by District Magistrate / Collector / Revenue Area Officer / Sub Divisional Magistrate or other District Officer.
Documents Required for MP Income Certificate : To generate Madhya Pradesh Income Certificate, you will need the following documents –
- Aadhaar card
- Mobile number
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photo ration card
- Self-declaration letter prescribed income certificate
- Report signed by Nagar Palika or Patwari.
Validity of Madhya Pradesh Income Certificate
In Madhya Pradesh, the validity period of income certificate has been fixed for three years. In this case, if your income certificate has been more than 3 years, then you can get a new one.
Apart from this, you can easily get Madhya Pradesh income certificate made through your nearest Public Service Center or MP E District Portal.
MP Caste Certificate
MP Caste Certificate : The state government has simplified the process of issuing caste certificates to persons belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Vimukt, Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes.
In such a situation, if you also want to get your MP Caste Certificate made, then you too can easily get it done through MP E District Portal.
Documents Required for MP Income Certificate : For making Madhya Pradesh caste certificate, you will need the following documents –
- Photocopy of the record of immovable property (land/plot/house registry or any other revenue record etc.) in the name of family member (grandfather/grandmother/great-grandfather/great-grandfather/mother/uncle/brother), in which caste is mentioned.
- OR Caste certificate issued by the Sub-Divisional Officer (Revenue) to any member of the family (father/uncle/brother/sister/grandfather/other blood relatives from father’s side) after the year 1996.
Validity of Madhya Pradesh Caste Certificate
The duration of caste certificates issued for SC, ST and OBC in Madhya Pradesh will be for life. You can easily get Madhya Pradesh caste certificate made through your nearest public service center or e district mp portal.
MP E District Certificate Status
If you have applied for any certificate like Madhya Pradesh Income, Caste & Residence etc through MP E District Portal, then you can also know its application status by following the steps given below –
- To know the application status of Madhya Pradesh Income, Caste & Residence etc., first of all you have to go to the MP E District Portal.
- After going there, you can know the status of your application by entering your registration number etc. in the box given on the homepage of the application.
Apart from this, you can also do tasks like searching registered application, locating nearest Lok Seva Kendra, etc.
MP E District Portal – Objective
The purpose of e district mp portal is –
- To increase the use of information technology in the delivery of public services and in the delivery of services notified under the Act so that more and more citizen services provided by the government can be availed online.
- To assess the need for data digitization for making the services available online and provide necessary support to the departments.
- To operate and coordinate the administrative arrangements of Public Service Centers.
- To render advisory services relating to the delivery of public services.
- To discharge the duties assigned by the Public Service Management Department from time to time.
- To act as the State Designated Authority for the “e-District” mission mode project of the Government of India.
- To help in simplifying and simplifying the process of delivery of public services in Madhya Pradesh.
- Institutional for making arrangements for disposal of services notified under Madhya Pradesh Public Service Guarantee Act 2010 within time limit.
- Third party assessment of the implementation of civil services being provided in the state, especially the services notified under the Act.
Any applicant can easily apply on MP eDistrict Portal as per his convenience from Lok Seva Kendra, Citizen (Aadhaar Card / Mobile), MPOnline Kiosk, CSC Kiosk, Mobile App.
On the main page of the e district mp portal, the current status of the application by entering the registration number and captcha in the “Citizen section section” option “Application Status”
The location can be traced.
You can search your nearest Public Service Center by clicking on the link and entering the nearest location.
If you have some questions related to MP eDistrict, then visit this link – http://www.mpedistrict.gov.in/ to know their answers.
Disclaimer : The purpose of the above article is to give information about the important aspects of e district mp portal, and every effort has been made to make this information error free. Apart from this, we are not responsible for any inadvertent error.
For more and detailed information, you visit the official portal of Madhya Pradesh e-district. For similar articals visit JMCH daily.