MP PVFT 2021 Admit Card has been released on the official site MPPEB.iepeb.mp.gov.in. In today’s article we are going to provide you all the important information related to it like admit card download link, exam date and other details, so please stay with us from beginning to end. Let’s start now.
MP PVFT 2021 Admit Card
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board abbreviated as MPPEB has released the admit card for Pre-Veterinary and Fisheries Entrance Test i.e. PVFT 2021. All those candidates who applied for MP PVFT can download their admit card through official website MPPEB.iepeb.mp.gov.in.
Let us tell you that its written examination is scheduled to be held on November 27 and 28, 2021 at various examination centers of the state. Now the department has also made the hall ticket available. So the candidates can download the MP PVFT 2021 Admit Card by following the simple steps given below.
How to Download MP PVFT Admit Card 2021?
- Firstly visit the official website of MPPEB at peb.mp.gov.in.
- Now on the homepage click on the notification that reads ‘Test Admit Card – Pre-Veterinary & Fisheries Entrance Test-2021 (PV&FT)’.
- This will redirect you to a new page.
- Then enter application number (maximum 13 digits), date of birth, captcha code and click on search button.
- Now the admit card is displayed on the screen.
- Thus download the MP PVFT 2021 Hall Tickets and take a print out of it for future reference.
All the candidates should check the reporting/admission timings at the center mentioned in the admit card and reach the center as per the reporting time to avoid overcrowding and maintain social distancing at the time of admission.
In case of candidate accompanied by scribe, both the candidate and the writer will have to bring their own mask. Also note that candidates will be allowed to carry only a few items with them to the examination hall. That’s why come with a minimum of luggage.
You must know that a total of 251 vacancies are to be filled through this recruitment process. The candidates will be selected through written test and interview.