MPHC Higher Judicial Recruitment 2022: Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) has issued online notification for the Higher Judicial Service (District Judge-Entry Level), this recruitment being conducted on a total of 09 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site mphc.gov.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
MPHC Higher Judicial Recruitment 2022: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : MPHC Higher Judicial Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Board Name : Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC)
- Advertisement Number : No.04/Exam/DR_HJS/2021
- No. of Posts : 09 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 25/01/2022
- Last date to apply : 23/02/2022
- Correction Date : 01-03 March 2022
- Exam Date : Notify soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: 10 days before Exam
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS : Rs.1047.82 (Prelims Exam)/-
- OBC: Rs.1047.82 (Prelims Exam)/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 647.82 (Prelims Exam)/-
- Mains Exam For All Candidates – Rs. 283.20/–
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
MPHC Higher Judicial Online Form 2022 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 35 Years
- Maximum Age : 45 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per MPHC Recruitment rules.
MPHC Higher Judicial : Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 09 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|1.||District Judge (Entry Level)||05||01||01||02||09|
MPHC Higher Judicial Recruitment – Eligibility Details
|S.No.||Post Name||Eligibility Details|
|1.||District Judge (Entry Level)||Bachelor Degree in Law with Minimum 7 Year Advocate Practice and for|
More Details Related recruitment Read Notification.
MPHC Higher Judicial Recruitment – District Exam (Prelim Exam Details)
Jabalpur, Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Sagar, Satna & Ujjain.
How to Apply MPHC Higher Judicial Online Form 2022?
- Candidates can apply for MPHC Higher Judicial Recruitment 2022 between 29/12/2021 to 27/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the MPHC Higher Judicial Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.