- NCS – National Careers Service – Overview
- National Career Service Registration Process
- National Career Service Login
- Services on National Career Service Portal
- Important Facts About NCS
- Process to find Career Center on NCS Portal
- Procedure To Find Skill Provider On NCS Portal
- Procedure To Find Career Counselor
NCS – National Careers Service : The National Career Service (NCS) project is a mission mode project implemented by the Ministry of Labour and Employment (India), Government of India through the existing nationwide set-up of Employment Exchanges across the country. To establish quick and efficient career related services. Labor Ministry will provide free skill training to the job seekers registered on its National Career Service (NCS) portal.
It was launched on 20 July 2015 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi as part of the government’s focus on imparting the right skills and creating jobs. All the candidates who are willing to apply online then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully.
We will provide important information related to the benefits of the portal, eligibility criteria, salient features of the portal, application status, application process etc. through this article.
NCS – National Careers Service – Overview
|Portal Name||National Career Service – National Career Service|
|Launched||Ministry of Labor and Employment (India) Government of India|
|Beneficiary||Unemployed youth of the country|
National Career Service Registration Process
If you want to register yourself on National Career Service portal, then you can follow the following steps –
- First you go to the official website National Career Service i.e. www.ncs.gov.in.
- On the homepage,“ New User? Click on Sign Up Button.
- Now you select your registration type which are as follows –
- If you are a job seeker – Job Seeker
- If you are a company – Employer
- If you provide local services – Local Services
- If you are a Home User – Household User
- If you are a Training Institute – Skill Provider
- If you are a Counselor – Counsler
- If you are a Consultancy or Placement Organization : Placement Organization
Register on the National Careers Service portal with your details and you will receive an OTP code on your mobile after completing the registration process. After submitting the OTP you will be registered on National Career Services www.ncs.gov.in.
National Career Service Login
To login National Career Service go to www.ncs.gov.in and click on login option Can login with password details.
Services on National Career Service Portal
The following are the services available on
- Job Applicant
- Local Service Provider
- Employment Center
- Training Institute
- Placement Organization
- Government Department
- Reports and Documents
- National Career Service Free Job Posting
- National Career Service Work From Home
- National Career Service UPSC
Important Facts About NCS
National Careers Service project is being implemented by Directorate General of Employment, Ministry of Labor and Employment. National Career Service (NCS) is a one-stop solution that provides a wide range of employment and career related services to the citizens of India.
Rojgar Melas are organized to bridge the gap between job seekers and employers, where the entire cycle from job posting to candidate selection can be completed on this portal. The ministry has tied up with TCS ION to offer courses on soft skills to help job-seekers in personality development.
NCS has around one crore active job seekers and 54,000 active employers are registered, and so far around 73 lakh vacancies have been filled through the portal. Around 1000 Employment Exchanges are integrated with NCS including 200 Model Career Centers across the country.
Process to find Career Center on NCS Portal
The process of finding Career Center on NCS Portal is as follows –
- First of all visit the official website National Career Service Portal i.e. www.ncs.gov.in.
- Now present on homepage “Job Seeker” tab.
- After that you will find Click on the link of Find Career Center.
- In the new window you have to select your district or state.
- Now you have to click on the search button Click on it.
- Finally you click on the search button, your nearest career center will appear on the screen.
Procedure To Find Skill Provider On NCS Portal
You can understand the process of finding skill provider on NCS Portal with the help of following steps –
- First visit the official website National Career Service Portal i.e. www.ncs.gov.in.
- On the homepage “Job Seeker” tab.
- After that you will get “Find skill provider” link.
- In this new page you will find skill Provider has to be selected.
- This way you will be able to find skill provider on this portal.
Procedure To Find Career Counselor
- You visit the official website National Career Service Portal i.e. www.ncs.gov.in.
- On the homepage “Job Seeker”.
- After that you will find “Career Counsellor” link.
- On the New Window page, you will have to select the name of your city or district and choose either Career Counseling or Vocational Guidance.
- All career counselors will be displayed on your computer screen.
Hope you have liked this information about NCS – National Careers Service given by us, visit the official website for more details. Also bookmark JMCH for more such articles.