NHPC Recruitment 2021: NHPC Limited(A Government of India Enterprise), a premier Schedule – A, ‘Mini Ratna’ Company, has issued online notification for the Trainee Engineer Posts in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Trainee Officer Posts for Finance, Company Secretary, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 67 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site nhpcindia.co. for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
NHPC Recruitment 2021: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : NHPC Recruitment 2021
- Recruitment Board Name : NHPC Limited(A Government of India Enterprise)
- Advertisement Number : NH/Rectt. /04/ 2021
- No. of Posts : 67 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Haryana
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 21/12/2021
- Last date to apply : 17/01/2022
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS : Rs.295/-
- OBC : Rs.295/-
- SC/ST: Rs./-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
NHPC Online Form 2021-22 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per NHPC Recruitment rules.
NHPC Vacancy 2021-22- Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 67 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|1.||Trainee Engineer (Civil)||29|
|2.||Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)||20|
|3.||Trainee Engineer (Electrical)||04|
|4.||Trainee Officer (Finance)||12|
|5.||Trainee Officer (Company Secretary)||02|
NHPC Recruitment- Eligibility Details
- Trainee Engineer (Civil) – Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Discipline from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or AMIE (enrollment upto 31.05.2013) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Trainee Engineer (Mechanical) – Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology / B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical Discipline from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or AMIE (enrollment upto 31.05.2013) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Trainee Engineer (Electrical) – Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology / B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Discipline from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or AMIE (enrollment upto 31.05.2013) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Trainee Officer (Finance) – CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / ICWA or CMA from Institute of Cost Accountants of India (formerly known as Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India). Passed Candidates are eligible to apply.
- Trainee Officer (Company Secretary) – Candidates passed in Company Secretary qualification with Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
- GATE 2021 Scores/CS score/CA/CMA score.
NPHC Selection Process- Details
The shortlisted candidates will be called to Corporate Office, Faridabad for verification of their documents/ certificates for which travelling allowance shall be paid as per extant rules of the Corporation.
How to Apply NHPC Online Form 2022?
- Candidates can apply for NHPC Recruitment 2021 between 21/12/2021 to 17/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the NPHC Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.