NIPER Raebareli Recruitment 2021-22: National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) Raebareli has issued online notification for the Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 10 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site niperraebareli.edu.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
NIPER Raebareli Recruitment 2021-22: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : NIPER Raebareli Recruitment 2021-22
- Recruitment Board Name : National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) Raebareli
- Advertisement Number : NIPER-R/Recruit/01/2021-22
- No. of Posts : 10 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: All India
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 24/12/2021
- Last date to apply : 31/01/2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Before 10 days exam
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- Teaching and Group-A GEN/EWS/OBC : Rs.1000/-
- Non-teaching GEN/EWS/OBC : Rs.500/-
- SC/ST: Rs./-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
NIPER Raebareli Online Form 2021-22 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 45 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per NIPER Recruitment rules.
NIPER Raebareli Vacancy 2021-22- Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 10 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|1.||Professor (Medicinal Chemistry)||01|
|3.||Professor Pharmacology & Toxicology||01|
|4.||Library & Information officer||01|
|5.||Estate & Security Officer||01|
|7.||Public Relation officer||01|
|8.||Guest House & Hostel Supervisor||01|
|9.||Junior Hindi Translator||01|
|10.||Receptionist & Telephone Operator||01|
NIPER Raebareli Recruitment- Eligibility Details
Professor (Medicinal Chemistry)-Ph.D., in Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry /
Medicinal Chemistry / Natural product Chemistry with First class or equivalent grade at the preceding degree (M.Pharm/MS/M.Sc.) in Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Medicinal Chemistry / Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Natural Product Chemistry with a very good academic record throughout and at least 10 years of Teaching/Research/ Industrial experience with published works of high quality, well recognized and established reputation of having
made conspicuous seminal contribution to knowledge in the above areas.
Professor (Pharmaceutics)-Ph. D in Pharmaceutical Sciences with First class or equivalent
grade at the preceding degree (M.Pharm / MS) in Pharmaceutics / Pharmaceutical Technology (Formulations) /Industrial Pharmacy with a very good academic record throughout, and at least 10 years of Teaching/ Research/ Industrial experience with good publications track record (in SCI journals) / Patents in the above mentioned areas
Professor Pharmacology & Toxicology-Ph.D., in Pharmaceutical Sciences with First class or equivalent grade at the preceding degree (M.Pharma/MS/M.Tech/M.Sc.) in the Pharmacology & Toxicology, Regulatory Toxicology, Biotechnology/Medical Biotechnology/Biomedical Sciences with a very good academic record throughout and at least 10 years of Teaching/Research/Industrial experience with published works of high quality well recognized and established reputation of having made conspicuous seminal contribution to knowledge in
Pharmaceutical and allied areas.
Library & Information officer-Graduation in Library Science or Library & Information
Science from recognized University/ Institute
Estate & Security Officer-Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from recognized University/ Institute
Medical Officer-M.B.B.S Degree in any one of the schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register
Public Relation officer-Postgraduate in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute.
Guest House & Hostel Supervisor-Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/ Institution.
Junior Hindi Translator-i) Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi or English with Hindi as a main subject at the degree level. OR
ii) Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject with Hindi as medium of
Examination with English as a compulsory subject at degree level. OR
iii) Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subject with either of the two as medium of Examination and other as main subject plus recognized diploma Certificate Course of not less
than one year in translation from Hindi to English and vice Versa or two years’ experience of
Translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central Government office. Including
Government of India undertaking.
Receptionist & Telephone Operator-Graduate in any discipline from a recognized Institute/University.
How to Apply NIPER Raebareli Online Form 2021-22?
- Candidates can apply for NIPER Raebareli Recruitment 2021-22 between 24/12/2021 to 31/01/2022.
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of the online application 07 February 2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the NIPER Raebareli Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.