Old Age Pension Haryana : Former Deputy Prime Minister Chaudhary Devi Lal formed the government in the state after the war in 1987, he started a monthly pension of Rs 100 for the elderly above 65 years of age. On 17 June 1987, for the first time, a monthly pension of Rs 100 was paid to the elderly above 65 years of age. After this, the age of pension was reduced from 65 to 60 years on July 1, 1991 under the Congress rule.
Haryana Old Age Pension has been launched by the state government to provide financial assistance to the elderly. Under this scheme, a monthly pension of Rs 1800 is provided by the Haryana government to the elderly citizens of the state who are 60 years of age or above.
All applicants who are willing to apply online then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. Through this article, we will provide brief information about “Old Age Pension Haryana”.
Haryana Old Age Pension – Overview
|Scheme name||Haryana Old Age Pension – Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme|
|Launched||Haryana State By Govt.|
|Objective of the scheme||To provide financial assistance to elderly citizens|
Benefits and Features of Old Age Pension Haryana
Following are the benefits and features of
Old Age Pension Haryana –
- Under this scheme, an amount of Rs. 1800 will be provided to the beneficiary as a pension.
- This scheme has been started by the Haryana Government.
- Through this scheme the standard of living of the aged citizens of Haryana will improve.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed by all the old people of Haryana.
- The process of applying under this scheme is very simple.
- You can also apply yourself under Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme and can also apply through CSC center.
- Only permanent residents of Haryana can avail the benefits of this scheme.
Haryana Old Age Pension Eligibility
The eligibility of Haryana Old Age Pension is as follows –
- The age of the applicant under this scheme should be 60 years or more.
- The annual income of the family of the applicant should be less than Rs.2 lakh.
- applicant Must be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Both men and women of the state can apply under this scheme.
Documents required for Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme 2021
Documents required for Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme 2021 are given below.
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- Identity Card
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
If you want to get more information related to this scheme then you can get it by visiting this portal.
Track Beneficiary Pension Details : Process to View Pension Details from Aadhar/Pension ID/Account Number
Track Beneficiary Pension Details : Following is the process to view pension details from Aadhar/Pension ID/Account Number –
- First you have to click on this link – https://pension.socialjusticehry.gov.in/ Ben_Inf.aspx
Hope you have liked this information given about Old Age Pension Haryana – Haryana Old Age Pension, visit the official website for more details. Also visit JMCH for similar information.