Online FIR UP : Full form of FIR is “First Information Report”. An FIR is a written document that is prepared by the police in India. It is prepared when the police receives information about a cognizable offence.
All applicants who are willing to register FIR UP online through official website cctnsup.gov.in, uppolice.gov.in and UPCOP App, Through this article we will provide UP Police FIR Portal and App, Online Registration, Check FIR Status information and complete process.
UP Police Online FIR 2021 – Overview
|article name||UP Police Online FIR information|
|Full Form of FIR||First Information Report|
|Authority||Uttar Pradesh Police Department|
|Beneficiary||Uttar Pradesh State Residents|
|Official Website||https:// uppolice.gov.in/|
UP Police Online FIR – Register and File Online FIR UP
- For this, first go to the official website of UP Police i.e. https://uppolice.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, click on the option “Citizen Services” tab present on the “Menu” section present.
- Thereafter, click on the option “E-FIR” then you will be redirected to the CCTNS portal
- On this portal you will see the option of Login and FIR Registration.
- Then after that you have to register yourself on CCTNS Portal. You will get a Login ID and Password when your registration is complete.
- After that, go to the login page again and login with the given User ID and Password.
- Now register the FIR as per the information asked.
- Then the in-charge of the e-police station will verify the FIR online.
- When your FIR is approved, you will receive SMS Or you will get verified details on email.
- You can also download Police Online FIR Status in PDF format from your email.
If you want to know the details of FIR lodged in a police station, then you don’t need to go to the police station for the same. Now you can check FIR of all police stations sitting at home with one click.
On the orders of the High Court, all police stations in the state have been directed to upload online from January. Under this, now all police stations’ FIRs are being uploaded online, though delays are bound to happen due to system problems.
Check Online FIR UP Status Online
Following are the steps to
Online FIR UP Status Online Check –
- First go to the official website of UP Police https://uppolice.gov.in/
- On the homepage, you will have the option of Login ID and Password.
- You have to enter the captcha code and click on the login button.
- Then on your screen Citizen Dashboard page will open.
- On this page, you can access all the services provided by UP Police Department.
- After this, you will get the FIR and FIR Application Form displayed on the screen
- In this form you have to click on FIR Number, District, Police Station and Year then click on submit button.
- After that, enter on your screen FIR details will appear and you can get your FIR details, and also print it.
Also if you want to FIR Copy Online Print then you can follow the following steps.
- Visit the official website of UP Police i.e. https://uppolice.gov.in/.
- In the page that opens there, one option will be shown by Citizen Services and one option will be cctns.
- When you click on cctns, a view FIR will appear at the bottom of it.
- You can click on it to view the copy of FIR and take a print out of it.
- This way online FIR can be viewed from home.
Hope you have liked the information related to Online Fir UP given by us, visit the official website for accurate and more information, and for similar information JMCH.