OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022 : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), has issued online notification for the Assistant Section Officer (ASO) of Group B, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 796 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site opsc.gov.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Board Name : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- Advertisement Number : No. 26 of 2021-22
- No. of Posts : 796 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Odisha
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 20/01/2022
- Last date to apply : 19/02/2022
- Last date to Payment : 19/02/2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Before 10 days exam
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS : Rs.500/-
- Other States : Rs.500/-
- OBC : Rs.500/-
- SC/ST : Rs./-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan
OPSC ASO Online Form 2022 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per OPSC Recruitment rules.
OPSC ASO Vacancy 2022- Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 796 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|1.||Assistant Section Officer||447||62||109||178||796|
OPSC ASO Recruitment – Eligibility Details
- All Candidates who have Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university those are eligible to apply.
- Adequate Knowledge in Computer Application.
OPSC ASO Recruitment – SELECTION PROCESS
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test in Computer
How to Apply OPSC ASO Online Form 2022?
- Candidates can apply for OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022 between 20/01/2022 to 19/02/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the OPSC ASO Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.